news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

generally, people are too tough and afraid to build dialogue with others about what's bothering them in life - communication is shut down and many think that no one would care anyway - we go by what we think is going on and usually assume the worst about others - we trust no one -

Memories - can make you smile or cry - using phantoms of the past to generate energy for you in the present can harm you when you actually revisit these people and places expecting the same feeling or being delusional about what's actually happening in the now time -

we need a new world - not the illuminati new world order type of new world thing, but a world that makes sense and doesn't tolerate the bullshit -
Old 06-27-2013, 04:14 PM   #17
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
it becomes scary because you later realize that the things you wanted 15 to 20 years ago, isn't really what you should have had, and if you were to get what you wanted back then, it most likely would have damaged you -

i'm realizing that wanting less and needing less keeps the weight off of your mind and body -

desires that seem good like love and attention, acception and so forth, are not all that innocent and can lead to your demise - a desire is a desire - it's like an attractive fire that draws you to it - you spend Time getting to it - you get it - and realize that it was a waste of time spent that could have been spent on you locating your problems and solving them.
Understood. Don't become a slave to your possessions.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:06 PM   #18
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does the American Dream still exist?

I often ask myself this question because I'm striving to become a better person in the years to come. I'm striving to financially build myself up so that I will be able to live a comfortable life. I'm striving to become physically and mentally strong so I can prolong my greatest asset: My health. Most importantly, I want the American dream.

Let's revisit the question I asked earlier. Does the American Dream still exist? In today's society, can one build themselves up starting with nothing?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:24 PM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Does the American Dream still exist?

I often ask myself this question because I'm striving to become a better person in the years to come. I'm striving to financially build myself up so that I will be able to live a comfortable life. I'm striving to become physically and mentally strong so I can prolong my greatest asset: My health. Most importantly, I want the American dream.

Let's revisit the question I asked earlier. Does the American Dream still exist? In today's society, can one build themselves up starting with nothing?

what do you value ?

what do you need and have to do to obtain and maintain that which you value ?

you wanna be able to buy things ?

you gotta work -

you want to be able to buy allot of things ?

you gotta have people work for you

you want power ?

you gotta have people work for you for free
Old 06-28-2013, 04:35 AM   #20
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:

we need a new world
elaborate uncle...what would u like too see g
humility,honesty n openess gotta will mould ish

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:42 AM   #21
D.projectile

[QUOTE=LORD NOSE;2335240]

Memories - can make you smile or cry - using phantoms of the past to generate energy for you in the present can harm you when you actually revisit these people and places expecting the same feeling or being delusional about what's actually happening in the now time - /QUOTE]

too true..ive made that mistake like the sad mofo i can be n got ma heart broke..wouldnt do it again

Old 06-28-2013, 04:51 AM   #22
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

"When you die tell me what the fuck you own"
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:35 AM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
thats real talk! its the feelings generated from that fiasco that stays fresh...its an inspiration though trust me...it may sound weird but it really is. i hear u though actually attaining her would have dimmed things down alot
Why do you want her ?
Old 07-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #24
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Real shit going on in this thread. Good things to think about to.

I don't doubt I'll have regrets in life, but I'm gonna try to minimize them as I go along.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:46 AM   #25
D.projectile

Quote:
Why do you want her ?
DO I?
change my name to confused state of mind...CSOM

Old 07-10-2013, 05:47 AM   #26
D.projectile

peace to paranoid
peace to Lord Nose

Old 07-10-2013, 05:53 AM   #27
D.projectile

hopefully sheez happy

Old 07-10-2013, 09:05 AM   #28
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

women suck
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:00 AM   #29
D.projectile

wasup simon...hahaha

Old 07-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #30
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote