news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge > Thought Provoking News Articles

Old 11-07-2014, 06:39 PM   #1
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default Mother and boyfriend ‘had sex, ate pizza and laughed as they tortured son 3 to death

http://www.independent.ie/world-news...-30725987.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 11-17-2014 at 03:19 PM.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:46 PM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

People like that should just be shot in the head and be done with it. Or burned alive in an incinerator, either way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 11-17-2014 at 03:19 PM.
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:05 PM   #3
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
People like that should just be shot in the head and be done with it. Or burned alive in an incinerator, either way.
Yeah I don't think people like that could be rehabilitated, they're too far gone and why even take the risk. So either death or prison until those creatures die.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 08:01 PM   #4
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

A Walmart employed man living with his Walmart employed girlfriend in his wife's trailer, who enjoys torturing a kid to death.

That entire image in my head just makes me sick at these type of fucking people that exist. They should be shipped to a prison in a third world country.

This is also a perfect example of how animosity in people doesn't come from what race they are. These are pathetic, chicken shit, redneck white trash fucks. Worse than any shit I've heard about black people.

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 08:18 PM   #5
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
Yeah I don't think people like that could be rehabilitated, they're too far gone and why even take the risk. So either death or prison until those creatures die.
Word. Even if they could be rehabilitated I don't think they deserve the chance just like child molesters just kill them or send to the absolute shit hole prisons, there's enough places in the world where they'll be treated like the filth they are. It might sound barbaric but in these instances I don't believe any sort of mercy or compassion should be shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
That entire image in my head just makes me sick at these type of fucking people that exist. They should be shipped to a prison in a third world country.
I was thinking of this too. There's a prison in Thailand that is worse than the living conditions in the absolute poorest countries on the planet, it's critically over crowded and people go insane within a few months. Life in that shit hole is what people like this deserve
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:24 AM   #6
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
Worse than any shit I've heard about black people.
Are you sure about that?

http://highlandstoday.com/hi/local-n...ries-20141018/

Quote:
Old 11-10-2014, 01:58 AM   #7
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
That's terrible and he's a scumbag piece of shit but it's nothing new and surprising. My point remains. He's not like that cuz he's black, he's like that cuz he's a fucked up person.

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:37 AM   #8
5th state
n.i.

5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sober up Sash Alexander Nemphos, retaliation time.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:56 PM   #9
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

That's awful what that white couple did to their son. They definitely need to be killed or sent to prison and given a life sentence. Adults should never treat their kids bad. Kids are supposed to feel safe with their parents. I wish all the bad people on this earth could be killed and the good people be the only ones on this earth. If that were to happen, the world wouldn't have any bad things happen and the world would be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 06:52 AM   #10
EAGLE EYE

Wow! didn't think I could find something equally heinous if not more.. this took place outside of Philly recently:

Quote:
Cops: 5 adults abused 5 kids in Darby house

POSTED: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2014, 12:19 PM

Five adults have been accused of perpetrating crimes against five children inside a Darby house that are so heinous it's difficult to stomach.

From shooting the kids with BB guns to forcing an adult woman to perform oral sex on a 2-year-old boy, the case is the stuff of nightmares - but police allege it was the reality in which these helpless children were forced to live.

Shakia Jackson, 31; Daryl Carter, 24; Danielle Hammond, 22; William Wade, 23 and Mark Isom, 22, have all been arrested in connection with the case. Their offenses range from endangering the welfare of children to corruption of minors and from simple assault to involuntary deviate sexual intercourse.

The Delaware County District Attorney's Criminal Investigation Division began investigating the alleged crimes occurring at the house on 7th Street near Cedar Avenue in June. All of the adults charged in the case either lived at the house "or hung out at the residence," according to court documents. Jackson and Carter listed the residence as their address to police, while the other three defendants provided Philadelphia addresses, according to court paperwork.

All of the five victims were under 12 years old, though their individual ages, aside from a 1-year-old and a 2-year-old, were not detailed in the affidavits. The 1-year-old is Hammond's child while the other four children are Jackson's kids, according to court documents.

Police said the physical abuse the children suffered ranged from punching and slapping to getting shot repeatedly with three different BB guns and being thrown over a banister.

Jackson allegedly admitted shooting her children with BB guns, but she told police that "she and the other adults were only playing and the children wanted to be shot," according to court documents.

The children also were forced to witness sex acts the adults performed on each other and in one incident, the three men accused in the case allegedly held down one of the accused women and forced the 2-year-old's genitals in her mouth, police said.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/d...Q4wcTb0CY1v.99

Quote:
Old 11-16-2014, 08:07 AM   #11
5th state
n.i.

5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

These fuckers deserve to die, preferably a slow and painful death.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:46 PM   #12
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

--- Father And Daughter Cult Members Involved In Incestuous Relationship Charged With Starving Baby To Death

A 15-month-old baby died of starvation after police say a Georgia father and his daughter allegedly deprived the child of food, now both are now facing multiple charges including murder.

The child, according to the Associated Press, was brought to the hospital last week and was “severely malnourished.” There was nothing doctors and nurses could do, the child had already passed.

This death and alleged mistreatment led investigators to a motel room in Peachtree Corners where authorities said they found three other children ages 5, 3 and 3, who were also severely malnourished. In addition to the children, police also rescued a 21-year-old disabled woman who was found weighing only 59 pounds and wrapped in blankets.

Although the baby who died is believed to be the child of the woman found, police discovered something even more disturbing. “The man fathered one of the 3-year-olds with the 21-year-old woman and the other 3-year-old and 5-year-old with his adult daughter,” said Gwinnett County police Cpl. Jake Smith.

The 44-year-old man reportedly ordered his own daughter to “deprive the children and the 21-year-old woman of food if they were disobedient.”

Gwinnett police Cpl. Edwin Ritter told the AJC in an e-mailed statement that authorities found, “copious amounts of literature and notes in reference to ritualistic behavior and the Nuwaubian Nation of Moors, an Islam based cult which is known for being a sovereign group.”

The AJC said, Calvin and Najlaa Mcintosh are both facing multiple charges including one count of felony murder, one count of malice murder, four counts of cruelty to children in the first degree, one count of cruelty to children in the second degree and one count of cruelty to a physically disabled adult.

In addition, according to the same report, Calvin Mcintosh is facing additional charges of rape, incest and one count of aggravated sodomy.

As for the children, they’ve been rescued and are currently in the protection of the Georgia Division of Family and Children.

The 21-year-old, according to reports, was taken to the hospital where she is in serious condition.

http://crimefeed.com/2014/11/incestu...r-starve-baby/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 03:10 PM   #13
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

There's a lot of blacks that are crazy hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. They seem not to care that they're crazy LOL.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote