news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-07-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Emerald Tablets Of Thoth, 50,000 Year Old Tablets Reportedly From Atlantis

The Tablets of Thoth are imperishable, resistant to all elements, corrosion and acids. In effect, the atomic and cellular structure is fixed, and no change can take place, thus violating the material law of ionization, according to Bibliotecapleyades.

your thoughts on who they are saying Thoth was/is

http://beforeitsnews.com/watercooler...&utm_campaign=
Old 07-07-2013, 09:31 AM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dr. M. Doreal, is a spiritual teacher of multitude of seekers of light, having founded the metaphysical church and college. Doreal is the author of all of the organizationís writings and teachings and was granted permission for the esoteric wisdom to be remitted in the public forum by the Great White Lodge and the Elder Brothers of mankind who shape and form the spiritual evolution for mankind. Doreal writes of the secrets of the symbolism of all mystery schools and gives a precisely and beautifully written step by step progression all seekers have searched for in their quest for oneness with God and attainment of the cosmic consciousness. After traveling the world for knowledge of the light and truth, Doreal began publishing his findings in a spiritual retreat in Colorado named Shamballa. Doreal studied the ancient teachings of the emerald tablets, the wisdom of the Kabbalah, and the light Jesus brought to mankind. He has translated many ancient texts into English and other languages for the masses to read in order for all of us to reach atonement within ourselves and the cosmic universe. All his publications are available through the brotherhood of the white temple publication office.

http://brotherhoodofthewhitetemple.com/the-brotherhood/dr-m-doreal/
Old 07-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #3
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Apsu and Tiamat: Parents of Lahmu ?

Lahmu: Father of Anshar ?

Anshar: Father of Anu ?

Sons of Anu:
Enki (Ea/Ptah/Lucifer?/Poseidon?/Vishnu?)
Enlil (Ilu/El/Jehovah/Zeus?/Shiva?)

Sons of Enki:
Ningishzidda (Quetzalcoatl/Thoth/Hermes/Viracocha?/Metatron?/Enoch?)​
Marduk (Ra/Zeus?/Jupiter?/Lucifer?)

Sons of Enlil:
Nannar (Sin/Archangel Michael?)
Ninurta
Ishkur
Nergal

Sons of Marduk:
Akhenaten (Moses?)
Asar (Osiris)
Satu (Set)

Sons & Daughters of Nannar:
Shamash
Inanna (Ishtar/Isis/Venus/Lucifer?)
Ereshkigal

Sons of Asar & Inanna:
Horus
Anubis

Other:
Gilgamesh (Nimrod) - Son of?

Last edited by V4D3R; 07-07-2013 at 10:40 AM.
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:27 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/thot/esp_thot_1b.htm

I, THOTH, the Atlantean, master of mysteries,
keeper of records, mighty king, magician,
living from generation to generation,
being about to pass into the halls of Amenti,
set down for the guidance of
those that are to come after,
these records of the mighty wisdom of Great Atlantis.

In the great city of KEOR on the island of UNDAL,
in a time far past, I began this incarnation.
Not as the little men of the present age did
the mighty ones of Atlantis live and die,
but rather from aeon to aeon did they renew
their life in the Halls of Amenti where the river of life
flows eternally onward.

A hundred times ten
have I descended the dark way that led into light,
and as many times have I ascended from the
darkness into the light my strength and power renewed.

Now for a time I descend,
and the men of KHEM (Khem is ancient Egypt)
shall know me no more.

But in a time yet unborn will I rise again,
mighty and potent, requiring an accounting
of those left behind me.

Then beware, O men of KHEM,
if ye have falsely betrayed my teaching,
for I shall cast ye down from your high estate
into the darkness of the caves from whence ye came.

Betray not my secrets
to the men of the North
or the men of the South
lest my curse fall upon ye.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:52 AM   #5
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Nose, The picture depicted in your first post is on one of my copies of The Kybalion. Hermetic Philosophies of Ancient Egypt and Greece. There's no mention of what the words mean though. Are those supposed to be the actual Emerald Tablets themselves?
Old 07-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i'm not sure about any of this - .....

it baffled me because in high school, i developed a symbol code system that i' had learned to read and write fluently - and the symbols/words in that pic look extremely similar - most of the symbols are exactly the same -

i remember going on a search for the Kybalian back in the day, finding it, and reading it, i don't remember what i read though -

i hope in the future that there will be a way to recall all memories and make them vivid in the now

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 07-11-2013 at 07:24 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #7
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

I understand. You know you can grab a copy of The Kybalion on Amazon.com you can also read it on sacredtexts.com. I've read The Emerald Tablets a few times over the years and I must say, there's an eerie sense of ancient truth about them.
Old 07-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

there are so many books i got to catch up on - been so busy writing them though
Old 07-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #9
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

You know what Nose, I've been considering getting back into writing myself. There's a lot that should be put down for those so inclined. Best wishes on your journey.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Peace - and....We are tomorrows Ancestors
Old 08-04-2013, 10:50 AM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

So this is why Jimi Named it the South Saturn Delta. Look at that , Satu. Saturn.Thats why I dig that vinyl huh. The rings. THATS DEEP
INF is offline   Reply With Quote