news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-31-2013, 10:09 PM   #46
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

The psychosis comes when people who already have un-sanitized psyches and no intention of sanitizing them try to commune with a being who's intentions are to enlighten and heal.

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:30 PM   #47
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
North American tribes and numerous other cultures have used the plant in rituals for centuries. Why shouldn't I incoporate it into my own cultural and spiritual beliefs?
What is your cultural and spiritual beliefs if you don't mind me asking?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:32 PM   #48
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
The psychosis comes when people who already have un-sanitized psyches and no intention of sanitizing them try to commune with a being who's intentions are to enlighten and heal.
How should they sanitize their psyches so the psychosis won't come?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Old 08-01-2013, 12:56 AM   #49
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Ironman are you a conservative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:03 AM   #50
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:08 AM   #51
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
I am clearly not an expert when it comes to drugs. Honestly, I'm very ignorant as I know absolutely nothing in regards to their effects. I know nothing because I have always said, "No thank you"

I stand corrected. You know a lot more than I do. My apologies, Sosa. I know nothing because I don't understand.
You'd be better off harping on Soda.

Soda is a silent killer.

22% remember that number

http://blogs.plos.org/globalhealth/2013/06/bigsoda1/

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 08-01-2013, 12:07 PM   #52
diggy
The ABBOTT

Interesting. Sad though. Cuz I've heard that we are expected to live long past 100 yrs, but with these food choices and bad parenting, the number could be much lower. Human nature is funny. Look what we do to ourselves.

Quote:

Old 08-02-2013, 06:24 AM   #53
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
People do it because they're pressured, getting high, etc.

If they do it, they're having fun. If I do it, I'm labeled a thug and a drug dealer. I can't be apart of this.
Pressure? People do it cause it feels good. It's not like you can't have fun without weed. So it's bad cause if you do it, you are labeled a thug and a dealer? Why always look at the negative side? I smoke a couple of joints with some friends then get something to eat, then listen to some great music. Food taste better, music sounds better (more detailed), you are at peace.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #54
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

It's a shame that discusions like this devolve into "what I do is good and if you don't do it you're stupid"

Not everything works the same way for everyone

It's also sad that in this day and age(information) people are stuck on how people react to the high weed provides when smoked/vaped/etc...

The high is benefitial for recreation and pain relief( for those who have the right temperments/brain chemistry makeup) all good.

Personaly a day hasn't gone by in the last 10 years where I haven't been high, but to think that getting high/pain releif are the only benefits offered by the plant is a disservice to both the plant and the planet as a whole.

When the plant material isn't heated it doesn't produce a high and provides benfits to humans and animals.

Type raw cannabis into youtube and you'll find a slew of vids from doctors patients and others detailing miraculous recoveries from various terminal cases.

It's been said that the thc molecule is more essential to the human body than vitamin C and a quick look below will show that there are more potant/beneficial compounds in marijauna than thc.

Peace.

Last edited by Regulas; 08-04-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Regulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:02 PM   #55
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulas View Post
It's a shame that discusions like this devolve into "what I do is good and if you don't do it you're stupid"

Not everything works the same way for everyone

It's also sad that in this day and age(information) people are stuck on how people react to the high weed provides when smoked/vaped/etc...

The high is benefitial for recreation and pain relief( for those who have the right temperments/brain chemistry makeup) all good.

Personaly a day hasn't gone by in the last 10 years where I haven't been high, but to think that getting high/pain releif are the only benefits offered by the plant is a disservice to both the plant and the planet as a whole.

When the plant material isn't heated it doesn't produce a high and provides benfits to humans and animals.

Type raw cannabis into youtube and you'll find a slew of vids from doctors patients and others detailing miraculous recoveries from various terminal cases.

It's been said that the thc molecule is more essential to the human body than vitamin C and a quick look below will show that there are more potant/beneficial compounds in marijauna than thc.

Peace.

This is the best post in this thread so far.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 08-12-2013, 11:40 PM   #56
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
This is the best post in this thread so far.
indeed

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #57
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ripped right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:57 AM   #58
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger
Default Doctor Sanjay Gupta Publicly Apologizes For Being SO WRONG About Medical Marijuana

Boom!

http://youtu.be/1Tqg2y3yYR0

Last edited by Regulas; 08-18-2013 at 08:32 AM.
Regulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #59
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
This is exactly why I've never smoked weed in the first place. I've made a great decision while others have given in to the pressure.
haha, what the fuck is with you? jesus christ, relax a bit. how about respecting other people's right to do whatever they want to themselves?

anyway, i smoke when i feel the inclination to at this point. some weeks it's most days, some weeks just weekends. usually have some extended breaks during the year of a month or two.

weed advocates kind of annoy me, but on principle i can't oppose legalisation.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #60
plaugexX

plaugexX Village Idiot

Marijuana is a drug. Alot of people ascribe to the idea that it is not a drug. 9% of people who smoke marijuana become addicted. In my experience, marijuana has had a negative effect on my life whether it be financially socially or mentally. It cost me too much money, involved me with shady characters, and gave me a general sense of paranoia and agression when i was under the influence.

People that use drugs are usually coping with some form of overwhelming stress, or compensating for character flaws. Marijuana users fall into both of these categories.

As far as psychosis is concerned, it results from a chemical imbalance in the brain, having to do with neuro chemistry, not some metaphysical poisoning.

Last edited by plaugexX; 08-29-2013 at 07:28 PM.
plaugexX is offline   Reply With Quote