news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 07-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #16
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I use messages written with lentils which are photographed then traced by a hobo who then inserts it in his butt, rides a trolley to the postbox and snail mails dem shits!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like the "inserts it in his butt" part

how would that smell ?
Old 01-31-2014, 01:01 PM   #18
Tito_Para Enfrente
a fan ,better to be you .

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

I apologize for the nonsense i wrote.please forget.i have .i rather be a fan ,im no m c.props to real artists ,u truly are incredible!

ignorantes no
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 03:36 PM   #19
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just re-read my message and dont remember writing it, damn i must have been stoned as fuck, i miss smoking weed!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote