news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-03-2013, 04:59 AM   #16
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Only listened to it a couple of times but I thought it was decent, Pretty chilled out and it's something different! Need to listen to it some more but I doubt it will achieve the classic status of the first album though
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:04 AM   #17
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm suprised some people wasn't feeling this too much.. to me i think it's a well worth sequel to the first album, they actually pulled it off. that don't mean that i think it's as good as the first, but that's not what i expected either, but it's a solid 4/5 LP on first three listens.

i haven't been too crazy about the stuff Automator has been doing lately, but here he really pulled it all together and came through with beats that's really in the Deltron vein, and i think it's worth all the praise that they are keeping the DJ an integral part of the group.. Kid Koala gets busy a lot on this albume, always with a whole lot of style. for Del, i think he has written great lyrics that keeps in line with the first one and his delivery is on point.

the skits were stupid though, and there's probably a couple of tracks that didn't do it for me, but as a whole i was impressed with the work. i need to listen more to it though of course, but right now i'm happy with it... i found the last three songs (starting with the track with Damon Albarn and Casual, who delivered a DOPE verse as usual) to be especially exceptional and pretty damn epic.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #18
Brayden
The Essence

Brayden crouching tiger

I agree. The album is a solid 4/5 for me. Not quite as good as the first one, but still very good.
Brayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #19
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
i'm suprised some people wasn't feeling this too much.. to me i think it's a well worth sequel to the first album, they actually pulled it off. that don't mean that i think it's as good as the first, but that's not what i expected either, but it's a solid 4/5 LP on first three listens.

i haven't been too crazy about the stuff Automator has been doing lately, but here he really pulled it all together and came through with beats that's really in the Deltron vein, and i think it's worth all the praise that they are keeping the DJ an integral part of the group.. Kid Koala gets busy a lot on this albume, always with a whole lot of style. for Del, i think he has written great lyrics that keeps in line with the first one and his delivery is on point.

the skits were stupid though, and there's probably a couple of tracks that didn't do it for me, but as a whole i was impressed with the work. i need to listen more to it though of course, but right now i'm happy with it... i found the last three songs (starting with the track with Damon Albarn and Casual, who delivered a DOPE verse as usual) to be especially exceptional and pretty damn epic.
cheers mate,

geat review, You pretty much summed it up.
Im just too lazy to write a review (ya i know f@ck me right)
good to read one that read my mind

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #20
Mista JpKoff
The Cooker

Mista JpKoff crouching tiger

solid! well not as great as first deltron, though theres a lot of good ideas on there.... myh favorite song is city rising from the ashes, horns are crazaaaay!!!!

STREET CORNER, by MANO
Mista JpKoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:31 AM   #21
x7fifteen4
PRODIGAL SUN

x7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal son
Default Deltron 3030 Event 2

x7fifteen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:33 AM   #22
x7fifteen4
PRODIGAL SUN

x7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal son

x7fifteen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:36 AM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:55 AM   #24
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

well iam lil bit disappointed with this album. yea its sounds very similar to first one, but there is no bangers, no hits, no big tracks on it. lazy, monotone and... nothing special. then back n the days i heard original del tron i was like WOW, wtf was that ? album for ages. this one ?... its good, but not great at all. its not even in my playlist anymore, and i never bought cd like planed b4 release. u need more new ideas for this shit to bang, more hits, more interesting and experimental beats, some electronic type of shit, maybe some drum and base type of shit. this one plain and simple.

not hatin, but not feelin this one after few spins. looks like u can make this type of album only once.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #25
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"but there is no bangers, no hits, no big tracks on it. lazy, monotone and"

Trippin. Pay The Price, THE AGONY
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #26
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

I think the biggest problem with the album is Del's lack of flow. The production isn't as good as the first but Del is really the one holding the album back from greatness.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:03 AM   #27
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"but there is no bangers, no hits, no big tracks on it. lazy, monotone and"

Trippin. Pay The Price, THE AGONY
boooooring.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #28
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This album sucks.

No replay value at all. I'm wondering what these members here actually like because I listened to this album over 20 times and its hard to get through. Stupid skits boring production, strange vocals, below average rhymes, content seems unfocused.

This albumis a flop to me.