news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #16
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
you never heard any of the Gangrene shit?
I have not. Sounds interesting.

Young Gun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:15 PM   #17
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
I have not. Sounds interesting.
Damn you never heard any of the Gangrene shit...?!!

Oh No and ALC are the illest combo!!

You need to check out everything I list below...

-- The Saw Blade EP (2010)

-- Gutter Water (2010 album)

-- Greneberg EP (with Roc Marciano) (2011)

-- Vodka & Ayahuasca (2012 album)

-- The Odditorium EP (2012)

There's also a few loose track scattered here and there... two on ALC's Chemical Warfare album, a couple on Oh No's last few albums and some others. Lemme know if you want me to hook up a link.

You seriously need to check these joints though, especially the two albums. The production is craaaaazy, Oh No and ALC on the boards and on the mic.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:56 AM   #18
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkey

When is he gonna release the Secret Society (ill bill, goretex, sabac, necro) project?
Old 07-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #19
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That died in like 2004

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:45 AM   #20
Biz
CHICKEN HEAD

Biz crouching tigerBiz crouching tiger

Some snippets from secret society are on youtube here's one of the tracks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ75KXiG8WU&sns=em bill rips this shit actually fuck secret society they need to work on a new non phixion.

Last edited by Biz; 07-17-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:45 AM   #21
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

As much as one would hope for something like that, Non phixion just ain't coming back.

Also no secret society album ever got finished, Necro and Bill don't really even see eye-to-eye (necro said this himself).

I lost my interest in necro long time ago. He seems like a little child, also is so annoying and repetitive as an artist. I've bought some of his solo albums, since gory days, but he's just shitty.

And he's one of the few veterans, who actually got worse at rapping. Like how is that even possible.

Still gonna check the godfathers project. Hopefully Kool G Rap brings his a-game for this one.

e. Also this reaching out to new people thing is funny. He should just take what he has and be happy with it. Fucking 40 years old guy, crying about music biz, everyday on facebook. Usually if someone wants a verse from you, or a collab project, they will reach out to you.

I can imagine people looking their e-mail, and there's something new from necro every morning, written in caps lock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Last edited by Ancient One; 07-18-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:09 AM   #22
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
As much as one would hope for something like that, Non phixion just ain't coming back.

Also no secret society album ever got finished, Necro and Bill don't really even see eye-to-eye (necro said this himself).

I lost my interest in necro long time ago. He seems like a little child, also is so annoying and repetitive as an artist. I've bought some of his solo albums, since gory days, but he's just shitty.

And he's one of the few veterans, who actually got worse at rapping. Like how is that even possible.

Still gonna check the godfathers project. Hopefully Kool G Rap brings his a-game for this one.

e. Also this reaching out to new people thing is funny. He should just take what he has and be happy with it. Fucking 40 years old guy, crying about music biz, everyday on facebook. Usually if someone wants a verse from you, or a collab project, they will reach out to you.

I can imagine people looking their e-mail, and there's something new from necro every morning, written in caps lock.
Agreed. He's very repetitive. His beats are boring. He's screaming for attention on Facebook and acts like a little child.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:51 PM   #23
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

Finally. https://twitter.com/Necro_is_God/sta...77763460603904

Hopefully he doesn't try to hop on the track.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 12:15 AM   #24
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Reading those tweets, I think Necro should team up with Rusty & J-Corry.. Perfect fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:25 AM   #25
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkey

more rapper should use his beats even the old beats too. I like what these rappers did with his instrumental
https://soundcloud.com/ogcarlton77/d...r-a-p-album-ep
Old 08-22-2014, 06:22 AM   #26
5th state
N.I.

5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post
'Pazzie' & Necro : Twitter circle jerk.

5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:26 AM   #27
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post

JUST SENT ALCHEMIST A TWEET THAT WE SHOULD DO A GROUP WITH HIM, ME, PRODIGY & KOOL G RAP - ALL ON ONE RECORD - HALF THE BEATS BY HIM, HALF BY ME, AND WE ALL 4 SPIT - IS THAT A DOPE IDEA??????? HAHAHAHA

!
LMAO

as long as he is only producing, its bad enough g rap has destroyed him in every track they have put out so far...but ill give him this..as a producer,he is sick...but prodigy and g rap would body him and P is not even in his prime anymore...just my honest opinion

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote