news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-14-2013, 01:37 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Interview with Hell Razah of Sunz Of Man

http://musicalfury.com/interviews/in...m-sunz-of-man/
Old 07-14-2013, 06:04 AM   #2
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

Quote:
MusicalFury – What’s up Hell Razah?
Hell Razah – Everything is going good and it even got better.
MusicalFury – Why is it getting better?
Hell Razah – A lot of the snakes I had around me are no longer there.
MusicalFury – Snakes, like who?
Hell Razah – People who I trusted revealed themselves to me and removed themselves.
MusicalFury – You recently had health issues, is that something you want to elaborate on?
Hell Razah – I am better now, that was 2010, I had a brain aneurysm that was triggered off when I figured out that my partner signed to gravediggaz from behind my back. No more Thug Angels because Shabazz the Disciple who was my partner who signed with Gravediggaz. Me and Ayatollah are still together and making music. If you know the history, Shabazz was in Sunz of Man from the beginning and he did the same thing and signed to penalty records so nobody wanted to work with him after that. Then when I was working on Blue Sky Black Death I had featured him on a song and then from there I started to create the whole movement for the Thug Angelz thing from that one song and released that on Babygrande records. After the Razah’s ladder album came out I put out welcome to red hook houses with Shabazz Disciple. We then went on tour and the whole time we were on tour all he was talking about was how bad Wu Tang don’t care about nobody but themselves and I would say listen, just make music no need to complain. I had just done the Black Market Militia album, Timbo King, Killah Priest and I are the Macabeez and then include Tragedy Khadafi and William Cooper we became Black Market Militia....

so no thug angelz 2

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:33 AM   #3
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha I like how no matter what the question is, Razah plugs another project that he is doing. He's the Gene Simmons of WU-Tang.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
Wu Apprentice
BlessedRThoseWhoStruggle

Wu Apprentice shaolin monk

Black Market 2 would be insta cop haha hurry up with that shit
The last round in this death match
So strengthen where you're best at
I promise you won't regret that" - Killah Priest
Wu Apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:13 PM   #5
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hell Razah – There will be another Sunz of Man album, That will be myself, Killah Priest, Prodical Sun and 60 Second Assassin.

Can't fukin wait. Interview was edited thou. I read this when it was first posted & there was an album title he mentioned for this LP