news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default Lord Jamar taking his beef with white rappers to the next level

http://www.byroncrawford.com/2013/11...ext-level.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #2
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YELAWOLF IS A FAGgIT

I COSIGN LORD JAMARs MESSAGE
Old 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

How many years before blacks are the minority in hip hop and gays and white people take over?

Is Jamars 5% album worth checking out? I see a lot of wu features. I never bothered to check out his solo stuff since he was the least interesting member of BN.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #5
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

How many more years before whites are the minority in golf and blacks take over The Masters tournament?

LOL imagine if Arnold Palmer started making videos telling Tiger that he's a guest in the white man's house and to stop pushing his interacial marriage agenda while on the course

Quote:
Old 11-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #6
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
How many years before blacks are the minority in hip hop and gays and white people take over?

Is Jamars 5% album worth checking out? I see a lot of wu features. I never bothered to check out his solo stuff since he was the least interesting member of BN.
Its a dope album

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #7
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:

gays aren't white or black? lol

lol @ 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:47 PM   #8
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

White people have owned hip hop for a long time.

Lord Jamar is irrelevant anyway. Anyone who is bothered about the original men is a fag
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:59 PM   #9
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Might be time to "sell the house" RoFl

Quote:
Old 11-07-2013, 10:14 PM   #10
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Lord Jamar ‏@lordjamar 29 Oct The FACT that we DOMINATE in.PLAYING these sports does not equate to us OWNING THE HOUSE...just ask THE HEAD OFFICE. 29 Oct

Lord Jamar ‏@lordjamar Are BLACK PEOPLE GUESTS IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS...ABSOLUTELY!!! 29 Oct

Last edited by diggy; 11-07-2013 at 10:19 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:59 PM   #12
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Quote:
Lord Jamar ‏@lordjamar 29 Oct The FACT that we DOMINATE in.PLAYING these sports does not equate to us OWNING THE HOUSE...just ask THE HEAD OFFICE. 29 Oct

Lord Jamar ‏@lordjamar Are BLACK PEOPLE GUESTS IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS...ABSOLUTELY!!! 29 Oct
Wow.. such impeccable logic. So that should also mean if HipHop artists dominate the music charts and industry, it doesn't necessarily mean though that they "own the house".

Apparently that house is owned by wealthy Jewish business men. So what house could he possibly be referring to? The house's guest house?

Quote:
Old 11-08-2013, 10:22 AM   #13
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2013 and dude's still talking about skin colour....sad.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:32 AM   #14
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

I bought it because of the Wu features and it sucks.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #15
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yelawolf
1 day ago
Imjus'sayin FUCK IT !!! .. @lordjamar from the legendary group BrandNubian ( Grand Puba , Sadat X ) said "white people were the guest in the house of hip hop" .. In some ways thats very true .. but since im paying rent to be here .. I'm gonna need the landlord to come fix this plumbing issue cause all I see is your shit .... Since he told me on twitter to " watch my trailer trash mouth or I'd taste blood in it " because of my views on @vladtv .. Im giving him my touring schedule ... O.G Mr. @lordjamar .. I'm sorry that I offended you on behalf of all white folks who love hip hop .. We just want to say .. SUCK OUR CRACKER BALLS !!! All my up coming gigs are on Slumerican.com .. Me and my mullet will see you soon I hope ... Hearing one of hip hops legends call me " trailer trash " is why I do what I do .. Thanx bud .. Hallerrrrrrr .. And oh .. Check out my latest mixtape with the legendary @djpaulkom and maybe re think your angle .. "THIS THAT TRAILER PARK HOOD SHIT" http://piff.me/991f9e0 powered by @DatPiff

http://instagram.com/p/gZ6C1xCOK3/

Last edited by Rame; 11-09-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote