news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #1
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword
Default Strider (2014)

It's being released for all games consoles (that matter) and PC

Info here
Old 07-19-2013, 12:57 AM   #2
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Was just about to make a thread...

Happy to see that FINALLY!!! Capcom is doing a Strider game for this new generation of consoles. I've watched the trailer/gameplay several times and it definitely looks good, gameplay wise is fast paced, the stages reflects the era of the game, backgrounds are beautiful, combat systems is like the originals, but the fucking 3D model and design of the character looks fucking horrible; this is why I hate outsourcing!! Why Capcom?

Either way this is a straight up buy for me, and Im still glad that Strider title is getting some much needed attention.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 07-19-2013 at 01:08 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #3
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

I'm not sold on the game to be honest. I don't see why this is a full release rather than a digital game though
Old 07-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #4
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

They better be packing some content in there to be charging for a full game. Strider Hiryu is my fav character of all time, I didn't get to play the first 2 games, so this is a chance for me to finally play a Strider game from start to finish even with those sad 3D designs.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:08 AM   #5
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Why don't you just emu them?
Old 07-22-2013, 08:03 AM   #6
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

All I have is a Macbook. Once upon a time I had a Window partition on it with some emulators but the partition was taking space, so I deleted it.

There was a PNS game a couple of years ago called Moon Diver, which was created by a developer who also worked on the original Strider game. The game was meh but it had the same gemplay.

Old 01-23-2014, 01:42 PM   #7
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...comment-941369

Previews and achievements have been released
Old 01-23-2014, 10:05 PM   #8
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

looks cool
Old 01-28-2014, 12:47 AM   #9
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/01/27...antic-battles/

More stuff
Old 03-17-2014, 06:43 AM   #10
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

played da demo , its oke,i like ps1 versionz more to be honestly, nuthing like Yaiba yo
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:09 PM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remember Styrder for the NES

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:01 AM   #12
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efJPvlfcVYs
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 07:16 AM   #13
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

I got to say DH did a great job with the game. The fight with all 3 Pooh sisters at the same time was the hypes moment for me.