news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-16-2014, 07:20 AM   #61
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Trailer 3

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:45 PM   #62
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

why does magneto's helmet look like he is a stone conduit, stone bender LOL

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:58 PM   #63
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/16/x-men-...ation-parties/
Old 04-20-2014, 07:41 PM   #64
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post

What_The_Fuck!

That's it....I'm sold.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 04-20-2014 at 07:43 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:00 PM   #65
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sweet looking Quicksilver promo...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 01:12 PM   #66
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Saw the film last night.

Solid film. good character development. a WHOA ending for me. Teaser got me juiced for the next film.

Only thing I really didn't like was the costume design for Magneto, and his helmet. Looked like a pewter helmet. Anyone know why they didn't keep the one from 1st class?

anyways. go see the film!

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 02:14 PM   #67
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Glad they alluded Quicksilver to being Erik's son since his mom "used to know a guy who could control metal". They even have a small glimpse of the younger ScArlet toward magnetos speech. Only thing that was left as plot holes was there was no explanation as to how Pro X was revived from X3 nor was it explained how wolverine got his metal claws back in the future of 2023 when in the Wolverine film he clearly had them cut off by the Silver SamurAi and even had his bone claws still in the extra scene
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 04:06 PM   #68
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tomorrow, im in there, better be good...i kinda hate all the other x men movies except for 1st class

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:10 PM   #69
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just saw this today. I thought the movie was awesome. In the original story It was actually bishop who travels back in time.
Old 05-27-2014, 04:41 AM   #70
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah it was shadowcat
Old 05-27-2014, 09:13 AM   #71
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
tomorrow, im in there, better be good...i kinda hate all the other x men movies except for 1st class
Yeah me too, I need to see this heard nothing but great things.

X-Men 2 was a serious film I thought?

Nightcrawler alone....

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:32 AM   #72
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good flick, enjoyable. Surprise that they had wolverine as more of a background character which had its good and bad points.
Old 05-29-2014, 02:22 PM   #73
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
nah it was shadowcat
You're right it was. I had the first appearance bishop comics & it was a similar story but it's been years, so I don't exactly remember all the exact stories.

@Hanzo
I liked the fact that Logan wasn't the main character this time around since he got more than enough shine with the past 3 x men & 2 of his own flicks, with there being tons of awesome x men charactes out there.

Mystique & magneto stole the show in my opinion. Only thing I didn't like was that I wish they would've showed the future x men a bit more, but other than that it was a great flick & my favorite out of the series. Can't wait for apocalypse to come out
Old 05-29-2014, 06:20 PM   #74
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
@Hanzo
I liked the fact that Logan wasn't the main character this time around since he got more than enough shine with the past 3 x men & 2 of his own flicks, with there being tons of awesome x men charactes out there.

Mystique & magneto stole the show in my opinion. Only thing I didn't like was that I wish they would've showed the future x men a bit more, but other than that it was a great flick & my favorite out of the series. Can't wait for apocalypse to come out
Yeah they were lacking a bit of the future x-men. The opening battle was great, so there could have been more of that. I felt like it jumped into the whole 'go back in time' thing a little to quickly. I was like where the heck did he come up with that. Maybe it would have made the film longer but they could have built it up a bit more.

There were a lot of plot holes in it to. I stopped caring about that though, don't think it matters that much.

Apocalypse will be set in the 80's so probably more of the 'new' cast.

Regarding Logan I think its time he steps into the Avengers universe, that aint never happening though.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:59 PM   #75
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous

Thatd b great

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote