news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-27-2014, 01:32 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default your fav Movie score composers?

Name yours

mine are
hans zimmer
bernard herman
david raksin
dimitri tiomkin
franz waxman

APOCALYPSE EDEN ALBUM SAMPLER coming soon

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h
^^^^ THE RED CAPES ARE COMING
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:19 PM   #2
Drunken Monk

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Masaru satoh
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:31 PM   #3
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ennio Morricone
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:36 PM   #4
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Johnny Greenwood (There Will Be Blood was brilliant IMO)
Hans Zimmer (based upon Inception & The Batman films. He did a great job.)
Nick Cave & Warren Ellis (Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford is one of my favorite films, and the soundtrack is a big reason why; just realizing now I have a thing for moody, depressing and/or melodramatic epic westerns with sweeping, melancholy orchestral soundtracks.)

Also, I gotta throw RZA in there. Kill Bill 1 was exceptional. And, while Man w/ the Iron Fists had many flaws (mainly RZA doing too much; I don't think he should have tried, for his first film, to write and score and direct and star -- prolly should have cast someone else in his role. He's a solid enough actor but I think he spread himself too thin with that one.), but the score wasn't one of em. I definitely loved seeing those gory, awesome samurai fight scenes mixed with some banging Wu-Tang. That was excellent. Harkens back to Afro Samurai, another great example of RZAs's skills in that regard. Honestly, I love new Wu-Tang music, but I can't hate at all on him for doing his Hollywood/movie thing. I think he needs some more time honing his craft and maybe work on not doing so many things at once, but if he ever gets it all write he could put out some amazing shit.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:10 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Fringe Class

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

RZA always does a great job on soundtracks.

I think RZA has a lot of potential as a director. We've only seen one side of him so far with the homage to the classic 70s Kung Fu but i know he has greater more intellectual things to say that i'd love to see in a movie.

He said hes trying to get a Wu-Tang movie going. I could just imagine that as a 3 hour epic telling the story of them working on 36 Chambers as an inspirational story ending with them finishing the record but telling all their separate stories too. He could even do the rise and fall of Dirty, so many great potential stories to tell in a Wu-Tang movie. I'd love to see that shit.

Movie music is usually eh, its so formulaic with the classical sound, it doesn't need to be classical in every movie, obviously some of them are good in old movies.

Some non classical ones that are great are Superfly and Trouble Man as were a lot of Blaxploiation OSTS, Claudine etc. Jon Brion did amazing work with Eternal Sunshine that Jay Elec used for his classic suite.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:16 PM   #6
TommySuits
meet me in the lobby

TommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killa

Clint Mansell

TommySuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:35 PM   #7
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

i don't have a single favorite but i saw Duck, You Sucker a couple days ago and Morricone did such an amazing job with it
Old 04-28-2014, 07:19 AM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U guys got taste,impressive mentions so far

Old 04-28-2014, 04:37 PM   #9
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

became one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.

those close-ups with the music playing and the tune that plays when the guy gets off his bike.

nicely written and directed too.

i have a new liking for old westerns

Old 07-06-2015, 10:19 AM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

i need to find out who did the score for guardians of the galaxy, that was beautiful stuff

Old 07-06-2015, 01:02 PM   #11
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Vangelis (Blade Runner)
Clint Mansell (Requiem For A Dream)
Enio Morricone (Dollars Trilogy)
Giorgio Moroder (Scarface)
Hans Zimmer (Inception)
Danny Elfman (Edward Scissorhands)
Harold Faltermeyer (Bevery Hills Cop)

TEKUNIQUE SOUNDZ
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 01:29 PM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

^^^dopeeee

Inon zur is amazing too,he does the score for all fallout games