news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-23-2013, 04:41 PM   #31
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Plus no one will really envision him as Bruce.....its Ben Affleck in a Bat costume
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #32
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
DAREDEVIL.....NUFF SAID
i understand this comment, but when you really break down the daredevil movie affleck was the LEAST of its problems.

the directors cut of daredevil is actually one of the better shitty comic book movies. mostly because of michael clarke duncan as kingpin. i thought he was a good choice.

but elektra & bullseye were horribly miscast.
and the director is a known hack.
and the fight scenes were horrible.
and they basically wiped their ass with the fantastic daredevil/elektra saga by frank miller and churned out this film.

all those problems were greater than ben's acting in that movie.

i understand the fallout of this announcement, but i dont think he'll be as bad as everyone thinks.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:29 AM   #33
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Bryan Cranston casted as Lex Luthor in Superman/Batman. Supposed to appear in 6 DC films ala Nick Fury status

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/con...trong-sinestro
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #34
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
i understand this comment, but when you really break down the daredevil movie affleck was the LEAST of its problems.

the directors cut of daredevil is actually one of the better shitty comic book movies. mostly because of michael clarke duncan as kingpin. i thought he was a good choice.

but elektra & bullseye were horribly miscast.
and the director is a known hack.
and the fight scenes were horrible.
and they basically wiped their ass with the fantastic daredevil/elektra saga by frank miller and churned out this film.

all those problems were greater than ben's acting in that movie.

i understand the fallout of this announcement, but i dont think he'll be as bad as everyone thinks.
truth
Old 08-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #35
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

walter white as lex luthor??

now thats some good news.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #36
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
walter white as lex luthor??

now thats some good news.
if you think about it, mr. white catching cancer is the best thing that has happened to brian cranston...lol
Old 08-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #37
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Will they fuck off with these stupid big hollywood blockbuster movies. I dont care how good ya'll thought The Dark Knight was i thought it was nowhere near as good as everyone made out to be and i didnt even bother watchin the third or that new Superman movie which looked like thrash imo.

Fuck stupid over the top CGI battle scenes that go on for an hour, all these films are following the same boring formula now, Django Unchained was really the last great movie i seen in the cinema.

Film makers need to get more creative. David Lynch needs to come back with another masterpiece like Mulholland Drive and blow our fucking minds again.

Independent or foreign cinema is where its at.
Dunno why ya'll even bother checkin for this watered down hollywood shit.

Watch the original "Funny Games", that film is fuckin TENSE.
Co-sign!!
Old 08-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #38
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

^ Yep

there hasnt been a tarantino movie i haven't liked

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:58 PM   #39
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is why I watch more Korean movies lately...they get it

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:21 PM   #40
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

korea and japan put out some decent movies.
some are really odd yet funny (ex- fudoh, ichi the killer...).
the hollywood remakes often get lost in translation.

However, midnight meat was a collabo between american actors (bradly cooper, uk's vinnie jones, brooke shields, and a cameo by rampage jackson) and
a japanese director (ryuhei kitamura).

I have to say the flick came out good!!

Non Ignorants
Old 09-14-2013, 12:28 AM   #41
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahhahahaahahaha
Old 02-01-2014, 02:13 AM   #42
chiba
N.I.

Jesse Eisenberg (zombieland) Cast As Lex Luthor
Jeremy Irons Set as Alfred
Gal Gadot (fast movie series) as Wonder Woman

Movie has been pushed to 2016, Antman will take its 2015 spot

things arn't looking good!

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/je...ed-1201079902/

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 02-01-2014 at 09:38 PM.