news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-30-2013, 01:32 AM   #1
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa
Default Royal Flush- Ghetto Millionaire= classic

I have this album for years and decided to give a good listen today. This album is crazy; definitely slept on.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:52 AM   #2
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

to be honest I havent heard this LP in years, but when it came out I really liked this beat :

Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

solid album

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:04 PM   #4
David Daniel Davis
'

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Source gave this three and a half, but I really believe that it deserved five, he took listeners on a journey with this joint and gave a vivid testimony or street life in Queens, New York.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:34 AM   #5
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I missed this album back in the day. Downloading now.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #6
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

I've been meaning to check this shit out.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #7
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Theres a few weak songs in the second half but the high points make it a classic along with 'The Natural'. He wrote some real shit on here as well as fly shit and the production is melancholic and atmospheric.

Really a shame that him and Mic Geronimo didn't keep their careers going.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote