news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-17-2013, 11:24 AM   #61
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
BeautiFlyB called me a lame and a virgin because i can't get a girlfriend as if it's my fault that i can't get a girlfriend
Damn right it's your fault! lol Wth do you think this is?

Quote:
I don't care about being single and i'm not gonna chase after women anymore.
Oh so the hoes come to you?! That's new... they must smell a sucka.

Quote:
I don't like the women in Virginia and Maryland because they're very picky about the type of guys they want and they seem to only want rich guys.
But then you say...

Quote:
Now since i've been living in Maryland, i got 2 jobs making good money and i can't get women to date me.
So do they want a man with money or not??? If you say all they want is the money, and you're making good money, then there must be something else horribly wrong with you that they don't want no part of. And I'm willing to bet it's your slowness.

Quote:
BeautiFlyB, explain to me why prostitution exists since you don't agree with me. You mean to tell me that women are gonna risk their life and have sex with male strangers for money? Do you really think prostitutes wanna give their money to pimps? I don't think they do because some prostitutes have been beaten and sometimes killed by men. If these women could get jobs, i don't believe they would be prostitutes.
Ok let me explain this to you... Prostitution exists for 2 reasons. Most women/girls who are prostitutes are being exploited by MEN (& sometimes even women) who have tricked, beaten, or drugged them into selling themselves so that they can get paid without doing any of the work.

And on the other hand, for women who voluntarily go into prostitution (with the exception of a few die hard hoes who truly just get off on it) It's usually an act of desperation. Something in their life has gone so horribly wrong that they need money and they need it like yesterday and they'd do anything, including sleep with you and pretend they like it, to get that money. Whether it be for crack or groceries... it aint for you.

So with your comment you answered your own questions. No they would not be prostitutes and endure all the horrible shit that happens to prostitutes without being forced by some person or some circumstance. They almost NEVER do it for the love of it and they almost NEVER give a shit about the customer. I think maybe you've seen Pretty Woman way too many times...

Quote:
One thing i let prostitutes know when they're with me is that i won't ever hurt them because i don't beat women. If i have a problem with women, i talk to them about it and if that doesn't work, i leave them alone.
Well isn't that sweet. You ever consider becoming a pimp yourself? I bet the hoes would really love you then...
Old 08-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #62
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL the strip clubs in skampoe's area look like community halls where old people play canasta and mason's have secret meetings

LOL LOL this place has a vinyl fair on the last sunday of every month
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #63
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
LOL the strip clubs in skampoe's area look like community halls where old people play canasta and mason's have secret meetings

LOL LOL this place has a vinyl fair on the last sunday of every month
HAhahahahahhahahahahaha!
Old 08-17-2013, 11:42 AM   #64
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

BeautiFlyB, your mentality about black men who can't get black women is the reason why a lot of black women are single and raising kids by themselves. A lot of black women are mentally fucked up and that includes you. I bet you only go after black men that got a lot of money and a nice car. Ain't shit wrong with me as for the reason i'm single. As i said before, i've gotten cute black women in Cleveland. I just don't like the black women in Virginia and Maryland. So maybe i need to go to Cleveland to find a black woman because i'm not gonna get one here. I'm not just into black women anymore because i like white and hispanic women too. So if a white or hispanic woman approached me, i wouldn't mind dating them. I'm not gonna keep arguing with you because you can think what you want about me and i don't care. You and other fucked up black women love these thug ass ignorant black men that will disrespect you and beat you and then ya'll wanna complain that black men ain't no good when ya'll refuse to date good black men.

So when i see several black men on Youtube complaining about how fucked up black women are, it's good to know that i'm not the only one who feels the way i do about black women. Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie is also a example of black men complaining about black women. BeautiFlyB, i don't want you thinking that i'm taking black men's side about black women's odd behavior because i know there's lots of black men who treat black women wrong. But what i'm saying is that black women need to stop complaining about black men ain't no good when it seems that black women only wanna date black men that are ignorant because ya'll think good black men are soft and ya'll think you can play them.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:46 AM   #65
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

B dates white guys though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #66
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Quote:
BeautiFlyB, your mentality about black men who can't get black women is blah blah blah...
Done beating my head against that wall...

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
B dates white guys though.
No I don't... anymore. lol
Old 08-17-2013, 11:55 AM   #67
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
Damn right it's your fault! lol Wth do you think this is?

Oh so the hoes come to you?! That's new... they must smell a sucka.

But then you say...

So do they want a man with money or not??? If you say all they want is the money, and you're making good money, then there must be something else horribly wrong with you that they don't want no part of. And I'm willing to bet it's your slowness.

Ok let me explain this to you... Prostitution exists for 2 reasons. Most women/girls who are prostitutes are being exploited by MEN (& sometimes even women) who have tricked, beaten, or drugged them into selling themselves so that they can get paid without doing any of the work.

And on the other hand, for women who voluntarily go into prostitution (with the exception of a few die hard hoes who truly just get off on it) It's usually an act of desperation. Something in their life has gone so horribly wrong that they need money and they need it like yesterday and they'd do anything, including sleep with you and pretend they like it, to get that money. Whether it be for crack or groceries... it aint for you.

So with your comment you answered your own questions. No they would not be prostitutes and endure all the horrible shit that happens to prostitutes without being forced by some person or some circumstance. They almost NEVER do it for the love of it and they almost NEVER give a shit about the customer. I think maybe you've seen Pretty Woman way too many times...

Well isn't that sweet. You ever consider becoming a pimp yourself? I bet the hoes would really love you then...
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #68
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

^^ LOL Man, I'm tired of shuttin niggaz up. lmao

Now back to the skrippaz!!!

Last edited by Killa BB; 08-17-2013 at 12:28 PM.
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #69
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It's a waste of time arguing with black women because they love ignorant black men. BeautiFlyB, if you did date white men before, i'm surprised they dated you hahahahahahahaha. You seem like a ghetto bitch LOL.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
Old 08-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #70
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Shhhhhhhhhh....

Last edited by Killa BB; 08-17-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:10 PM   #71
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

B sat on the stoop in 227.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #72
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
B sat on the stoop in 227.
lol! Gentlemen please... just shut up n throw money. geez!

Old 08-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #73
CharlesJones

The thing i liked about LisaRaye in The Players Club movie is that she had a plan while she was a stripper. She was going to college and since she needed some money to pay for college, that's why she became a stripper. But when she saw that the club started turning her cousin Monica Calhoun into a different person and Crystale Wilson who was the lesbian stripper Ronnie that was bothering Monica and LisaRaye, that's when LisaRaye decided to quit. Most strippers in her situation wouldn't have done that. I thought it was good that Monica also decided to quit after she got her ass beat and almost killed by Crystale's crazy cousin Junior. I like the quote that LisaRaye said to Monica when she said make the money but don't let it make you. It's sad that a lot of people let money change them and money has them doing things that they really don't wanna do. I like the scene in The Players Club when LisaRaye's dad said to her that you call stripping a job? LOL. Ice Cube shouldn't have put Adele Givens in the movie because she wasn't believable as a stripper. I like the scene when all the guys walked away when she came on stage to dance hahahahahahahahaha. Jamie Foxx said she was a stripper in the underground railroad during slavery hahahahahahahaha.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #74
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Cool story bro...

Old 08-17-2013, 12:27 PM   #75
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
Cool story bro...

Power of?

Quote:
Quote: