news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > International Hip-Hop

Old 01-30-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Realest MC in Britain Just Dropped a FREE EP

http://www.mediafire.com/?74e801r49o4uusq

EP is sick...AND IT'S FREE!

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:02 PM   #2
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

Gonna grab this now, genesis is dope..

Realest MC in Britain IMO is either akala or lowkey

Old 01-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like Akala and Lowkey too but I don't think Akala can fuck with genesis lyrically, His first mixtape is dope as fuck and individual tracks I enjoy very much but his albums as a whole I don't feel as much.

Lowkey on the other hand is definately up there with the lyrics but Genesis Elijah's album is just too sick. It's all good though, it's just my opinion, I can't really argue with Lowkey and Akala.

Method Man
Old 01-30-2012, 06:28 PM   #4
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Cyrus Malachi>>>
Old 01-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

Yeah i kinda feel akala disappoints a little bit album wise but the lyrics are defo there..
Good call on cyrus malachi, hes too fuckin ill! His next album is coming out on an Irish label.

Check this out, local rapper called Costello, fuckin sick beats and brilliant lyrics the accent might be a bit much for yas tho

Old 01-31-2012, 10:54 AM   #6
TAURO
El Don of this shit

^^good track but his accent is too strong for my london ears. I couldn't understand a word he was saying until the beat dropped out. He can spit but I fear he's destined to be a local emcee only.

Method Man
Old 01-31-2012, 11:01 AM   #7
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

I got a chance to talk to Genesis Elijah on Twitter earlier today and he told me that he is looking forward to his upcoming tour in the United States. He also told me to tell you to keep putting out the good word about his music son. Peace.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:06 AM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Thats good to hear and im glad the guy is touring the US, he deserves it, I just hope people in other countries can look past the nationality and just recognize that he's a real mc.

Method Man
Old 02-01-2012, 03:18 PM   #9
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

im not big on british hip hop, dont know much about it to be honest. track in the OP is nice though!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i hate this shit!

mainly cos i was literally just about to sample that break, lost all my enthusiasm lmao. nice enough track i guess.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:23 AM   #11
Dark Swords

Dark Swords shaolin monk

Check out this FREE ep from Sinister Stricken (type dl in)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/​f8utik

Last edited by Dark Swords; 04-01-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Dark Swords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:32 AM   #12
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bout to check it out

Miley Cyrus >>> Cyrus Malachi

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:33 AM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Swords View Post
Check out this FREE ep from Sinister Stricken
http://www.sendspace.com/file/​f8utik
the link is dead.

Method Man
Old 04-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #14
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

Think this guy is dope.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:24 AM   #15
Dark Swords

Dark Swords shaolin monk

type link in and it'll work
Dark Swords is offline   Reply With Quote