news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-10-2005, 11:40 PM   #1
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper
Default Spider-man 3 villians announced

It's official, Sandman and Electro. Man, I thought Venom was gonna be in it. At least they got sandman.

Fuck the link is not working. Somebody google it. I think comingsoon.net had it and some other geek site.

They even have pictures of them in costume. Sandman looks good, exact shirt and everything
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 12:44 AM   #2
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper
Default Re: Spider-man 3 villians announced

Venom better in it

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 01:06 AM   #3
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale kris
it says here Venom IS in it, and Hobgoblin 2, no Electro mention...oh well, heres a site I found

http://www.spider-man-movies.com/
Cool site, did you see the sp3 villian dispute. It's interesting cause i read somewhere that the guy has proof that its sandman and electro, and it makes sense that its green goblin 2 not hobgoblin. Anyway, not saying you're wrong or anyone else is. Im sure sony will officially announce it by the end of the year, on who the villians actually are. Well, we know that sandman is official.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Old 11-11-2005, 01:42 AM   #4
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

On second thought, I have been thinking this through and mentioned this before, but Venom actually doesn't make sense at all to be in the next spider-man film. I mean, Spider-man has to wear the symbiote suit from the secret wars, and then it has to adapt the suit to his sinister liking, where the suit adapts his genes, etc... the point is, you cant make venom a villian in the next one unless you already introduced eddie brock or at least the symbiote in the previous film. I mean two villians and you will make venom shared the screen time with sandman. VENOM IS A STAND ALONE VILLIAN. You dont share the screen time with him. "are you crazy nigga."

No, no, no, no, no. Raimi is not stupid, venom is not in it, despite what kirsten said (remember she also said the villians in sp2 were doc ock and lizard before the script was even written) The sp3 script is not finish yet and the movie comes out in 2007, not next year.

Back to my venom disagreement. Read the above. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE VENOM SHARED THE SCREEN WITH SANDMAN. Why? Cause venom is a more dominating, more popular, and bigger villian than Electro, sandman, doc ock, and lizard combine. It's true, so how the hell is it that raimi and sony would have venom share the same screen with sandman. no way, it doesn't make sense. and how will they fill the symbiote storyline with sandman in the mix, and dont forget the possible (anakin resemblance) green goblin 2 finale. I mean they been pushing it for two films now. it has to happen in this one. (kind of like darth vader/anakin change fully evil.)

I still believe its sandman, electro, and green goblin 2. Why? cause it makes perfect sense. They connect. How do you kill sandman and electro, you fused them together get it. sand and electricity make glass. God, I hope I didn't ruin the movie if im right.

Im done talking, im out. I do know if it is venom, they will ruin the franchise. At least set him up in this one them put him in the fourth. Venom needs a proper introduction. You cant just throw him in with other villians. Its fucking VENOM.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:18 AM   #5
Bungle
Veteran Member

Bungle grasshopper

^exactly, the only other villain Venom should share any screen time with, is Carnage, simple as, but i do agree he shouldnt be in the next spiderman movie, because theres not enough time to go thru the whole story of it.

who is green goblin 2 ?? i always thought that, green goblin is norman osborne and hobgoblin is his son harry osborne. then again the movie companies do tend to fuck up the cartoon to movie stories (x-men 2, deathstrike is wolverines ex-bitch, but they fightin like they never met, rogue is supposed to be from georgia - wheres her her georgia accent ??)
Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 12:57 PM   #6
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

so its deff snadman then?
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 11:58 PM   #7
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

Venom shares the screen with only one, Carnage.

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 10:06 AM   #8
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

venom and carnage are cooler than faggot peter parker

id rather watch spiderman die and venom and carnage pillage the city killing everyone and drop kicking children off sky scrapers
Old 11-12-2005, 11:12 AM   #9
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungle
who is green goblin 2 ?? i always thought that, green goblin is norman osborne and hobgoblin is his son harry osborne.
Nope...the second Green Goblin is Norman's son Harry, who dies in the Green Goblin costume...no one exactly knows who the original Hobgoblin is, though several people have claimed to be him...Hobgoblin's origin is more confusing and twisted than most people think.

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 11:16 AM   #10
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icurus
On second thought, I have been thinking this through and mentioned this before, but Venom actually doesn't make sense at all to be in the next spider-man film. I mean, Spider-man has to wear the symbiote suit from the secret wars, and then it has to adapt the suit to his sinister liking, where the suit adapts his genes, etc... the point is, you cant make venom a villian in the next one unless you already introduced eddie brock or at least the symbiote in the previous film. I mean two villians and you will make venom shared the screen time with sandman. VENOM IS A STAND ALONE VILLIAN. You dont share the screen time with him. "are you crazy nigga."

No, no, no, no, no. Raimi is not stupid, venom is not in it, despite what kirsten said (remember she also said the villians in sp2 were doc ock and lizard before the script was even written) The sp3 script is not finish yet and the movie comes out in 2007, not next year.

Back to my venom disagreement. Read the above. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE VENOM SHARED THE SCREEN WITH SANDMAN. Why? Cause venom is a more dominating, more popular, and bigger villian than Electro, sandman, doc ock, and lizard combine. It's true, so how the hell is it that raimi and sony would have venom share the same screen with sandman. no way, it doesn't make sense. and how will they fill the symbiote storyline with sandman in the mix, and dont forget the possible (anakin resemblance) green goblin 2 finale. I mean they been pushing it for two films now. it has to happen in this one. (kind of like darth vader/anakin change fully evil.)

I still believe its sandman, electro, and green goblin 2. Why? cause it makes perfect sense. They connect. How do you kill sandman and electro, you fused them together get it. sand and electricity make glass. God, I hope I didn't ruin the movie if im right.

Im done talking, im out. I do know if it is venom, they will ruin the franchise. At least set him up in this one them put him in the fourth. Venom needs a proper introduction. You cant just throw him in with other villians. Its fucking VENOM.
One of the best qualities of Batman Begins is that it sets up the Joker, and the next movie will (allegedly) set up Harvey Dent...now, we all know that that set-up did not work in the original, 1989 Batman (remember Billy Dee coming out of Colt .45 commercials, and playing him?)...but it's Christopher-fucking-Nolan, we should get a good show...anyway, setting up villains is a great way to make sure people see the next movie.

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 04:33 PM   #11
Discipline

Discipline grasshopper

Why does this movie take forever to release? 2007 I think is the release and they filmed it like a year ago. Should be nice with the villains because I hope Venom is in it.
Discipline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 08:34 PM   #12
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i agree... venom is a stand alone character and they should have the black suited spider man... but if anything they should have venom with carnage, then it will get really good, fuck sandman, he should use, hobgoblin and someone else... like a weak dude, chameleon or something, shocker..lmao... fuckin gay dudes... lmao

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 01:33 AM   #13
AK Spray
"Dawnin' On A New Day..."

AK Spray crouching tiger

Pullin' For Venom...
AK Spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:24 AM   #14
Orhan Gencebay

Orhan Gencebay shaolin monk

Venom - Eddie Brock. Too Dope. Canīt Wait.

BTW: Johnny Depp is gonna be the Joker on Batman Sequel. Thatīs dope.