news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #31
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ROFL @ J - MAC

IM NOT TOO FOND OF THE CHOCOLATE WOMEN

BUT THIS BROAD HAS A FATTY

AND CUTE

MAY I INTRODUCE U QUEERS TO AMARA LA NEGRA DOMINICAN BOOTY

THIS IS A SIDE BY SIDE GIF OF AMARA AND ONE OF SKAMPOES LADIES

WHAT CHECK TWO AND ART WOULD DO TO HER ASS FOLLOWED BY A "GET AWAY" SCREAM

IF SHE SAW ME SHE WOULD ACT LIKE THIS ^

THAN ILL GET HER WITH THIS

SHE JUST GOTTA GET RID OF THE FRO DOG

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 08-20-2013 at 08:21 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #32
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
That is not a man. I'm from San Francisco I have special eyes.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA ... there you have it
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
I did what now? lol

you know damn well lmao. I checked to see earlier when I made that post and of course the pics are gone like always. Like when you put your beat off pics on the corpse hahahaha

dude you sent pics to my profile page of you at your desk in your tighty whities with a mug of coffee or virgin period blood in your hand. SMH

this was like 2 yrs ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
ROFL @ J - MAC

hahahahaha yeah I been callin him J-mac since then. I even have the video of the real j-mac saved in my folder of downloaded youtubes. Im gonna be sampling dude saying hot as a pistol in a song real soon.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:55 PM   #33
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ooooweeee at that mocha honey that Heat posted.good gawd.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #34
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
IM NOT TOO FOND OF THE CHOCOLATE WOMEN
Don't be a Charles Jones.

Old 08-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #35
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
dude you sent pics to my profile page of you at your desk in your tighty whities with a mug of coffee or virgin period blood in your hand. SMH

this was like 2 yrs ago.
Wait, this picture?

Old 08-20-2013, 05:32 PM   #36
INF
Digital @fterLife

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! yeah that one
Old 08-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #37
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote