news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 08-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk
Default Mute

life without you just aint life..knowing im never gonna see you again..the greatest appearance came in mourning the grey skies and the burning feeling of missing you..
will forever linger my baby im crying undiscribable drought and african hunger is what im describing you where my everything the abscence of your prescence i cant do without you my soul is griefing im sufficating living stressfull and not knowing where to go..i cant breathe without you my survival mode is filled with sorrow without you in my life..an uncertain future whos gonna take care of me when im cold and of need of love you where my only fantasy..
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

are you missing a tranny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:20 AM   #3
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

yall need to back the fuck off especially food for thought and check two yall on my case eversince wtf is yall problem?..i dont know you doods and yall give me attitude i dont know why yall keep on pushing with the transsexual thing yeah i fucked em does that mean i got a lifetime scapegoat sticker on my ass?..yall aint bullies man so quit tryna act like yall are in real life i wouldve shut yall asses up a long time ago..so back the fuck up and keep out of my threads buncha goddamn losers
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #4
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Woah ho ho! lol
Old 08-31-2013, 11:44 AM   #5
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
yall need to back the fuck off especially food for thought and check two yall on my case eversince wtf is yall problem?..i dont know you doods and yall give me attitude i dont know why yall keep on pushing with the transsexual thing yeah i fucked em does that mean i got a lifetime scapegoat sticker on my ass?..yall aint bullies man so quit tryna act like yall are in real life i wouldve shut yall asses up a long time ago..so back the fuck up and keep out of my threads buncha goddamn losers
what a pathetic pussy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote