news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default ChECK TWo INTErRUPTED ME WHEn I wAS VIEwING DaMAJA'S NUdE PICS

IN A DYING GEN CHAT WERE ONLY SECONDARIES LIKE BEAUTB AND TRIXX POST

THIS DUDE IS DELETING MERGING AND MOVING MY THREADs

MY LAST THREAD WAS PRETTY CLASSIC WITH CORPSE STYLE MEMEs

RESEMBLING THIS ONE

CHECK WHAT HE DID WITH IT,
MERGED IT WITH A THREAD WITH A DIFFERENT TOPIC HE MADE
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=124061

WHEN MINES WAS ABOUT A WAR VETEREN

AND DELETED MY MEMES

SINCE HES 40 WITH NO GIRL HE GETS OFF WITH CHANGING MINES AND OTHER PEOPLES SIGS AND GIVING ME NERD STUFF LIKE "INFRACTIONS" ROFL

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THIS NERD BOMBER IS MESSING WITH SIG WISE

CHECK TWO MUST BE FURIOUS CAUSE I NEVER GET NEGGeD

P.S. THIS THREAD IS DELETE PROOF AS I COPIED IT IN NOTEPAD AS "CHECKTWOISGAY.TXT"

Old 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^gay man

CEITEDMOFO
Veteran Member

Current Activity: Viewing Picture diggy/damaja/helvete/sky blue bally kid/fatal guillotine/sosa/divine complex/lois cypher/d-projectil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
Old 08-24-2013, 11:54 AM   #3
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

robbie had already posted about the world war 2 veteran getting killed, so why would there need to be another thread about it idiot? Just so you could post some stupid ignorant memes making fun of a senior citizen getting killed?

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by netscape check two; 08-24-2013 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Just so you could post some stupid ignorant memes as a conversation between the older guy and the killer?

Old 08-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #5
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

They made check two a mod? After all that racist stuff he used to say?
Old 08-24-2013, 12:09 PM   #6
netscape check two
N.I.

Exactly what racist stuff you idiot? Flat brim hats? You must be getting me confused with somebody.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
LOL, literally

smh...

gettin good.possibly somebody is going to get demoted with piles of evidence like this.its called abusing authority and its gaf (gay as fuck) since its a fuckin web forum too.how you gonna power trip as a web mod. u aint even admin an none yall get paid.lmao

watch this kid get furious now ...

Last edited by INF; 08-24-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #8
netscape check two
N.I.

lol @ piles of evidence. yes it's abusing authority to merge a topic that was already made. lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #9
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i'm not really feeling this new mod movement. the direction is horrible. lacks vision. draconian and stifling.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:16 PM   #10
netscape check two
N.I.

Get back to viewing damaja's nudes glitter boy

STYLE
Gen Chat Bully

Last Activity: Today 02:10 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Album diggy/damaja/helvete/sky blue bally kid/fatal guillotine/sosa/divine complex/lois cypher/d-projectil

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #11
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats how it was when the last wave of mods came in, now its to the 2nd power.

the censorship is stupid, just make sure no one post pedophilia and keep your lame ass ego of the red button, thats all it should really take to be a mod

but most these mods are butthurt fragile faggots with no power in real life so they hit the red button every chance they get to feel good about themselves.

back when wu corp was a free for all thats when it had the most activity.

you should see the infractions I have from butt hurt faggots like food for thought and those icest aussie brothers, they made shit up out of thin air just to fuck with me cuz they know they are inferior to the gawd and that red button made thier midget dicks feel a little bigger

Quote:
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

dude , pale, u used to get out of control bro.....u had some of that coming
Old 08-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #13
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok, maybe...but i have a good arguement against that too. But instead of letting me speak and debating, i just get called a white devil racist and censored. And thats cool with the forum mods but I cant speak my opinions on illegal immigration and welfare. psssssst, yea fuck you too.

But what this forum has become is a place for the mods after a long hard day of being losers to fuck with the users here.

Quote:
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Last edited by PALEHORSE; 08-24-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:45 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Same 4-5 ppl complaining and fabricating bs

Nothing new to see here. Carry on nerds..

Closed Thread