news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-04-2013, 10:04 PM   #76
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what else is a woman good for? you need a jesus hug bro?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:03 PM   #77
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The purpose of women to procreate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:04 PM   #78
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
And that's why I said, the good guys bad guy shit/ doesn't apply no more...I learned from my mistakes in the game..I violated certain aspects of the game and that's allowing dusty chicks to get away with their bullshit, I could have controlled that situation in a different manner if my game was more polished..by that's how u learn in this shit..u gotta get played and fall a few times to know what time it is..lesson one, don't expect a chick with kids to love u unconditionally...it's not happening my g.. And 90% of the time..they come in with an agenda..so look..if u looking to wifey that kinda broad..u clearly gonna play yourself because most women with kids are survivalists, falling in love is not really an objective for alot of them..finding someone to love their kids and take care of them is first on the plate and they know thorough niggaz wont fall for that so they usually go after the gullible cat suffering from pussy drought...don't feel bad either..it's a lesson we all will soon learn in life unless u got a smart OG in your corner to put you onto game

2nd lesson..don't go after dusty chicks man...u have to set a bar, if you truly looking for a woman..a FEMININE one..stay away from these pant wearing man sounding broads..because listen fam..u gonna become a victim of the game g...these kinda dingy chick likes to dominate dudes..and they love the attention weak men get them so they the one that's out there hardbody just shooting out hooks hoping to catch gullible Simps and rookie dudes in the game,the kinda woman u want isn't out there like that..change your settings man..expand..start going to classy places..start dressing like a through dude about his shit...SMELL GOOD..and don't front...be you g..and u gonna start attracting chicks on your level...it just saddens me to see alot of you cats frustrated because of dusty chicks g...these chicks y'all talking about are dusty dingy whores...they don't love you..they game on the same level dudes game on...and really a dude that's into them is kinda suspect ...because even with holes between their legs..from the neck up they have the mentality of a thoroughbred wild nigga so really..you fucking a pseudo nigga..it'd not a good look and it's suspect ...so take this from me...my game has been proven and tested by dudes on here..change the scenery...start doing it like thoroughbred dudes..eat where the fly dudes eat..hang where the fly dudes hang..this is America...don't believe the hype..if u making any kinda bread,u can afford something in these places..start going after feminine chicks..chicks that like cute shit and wanna be cute for you...u feel me? Not chicks that want u to be cute for them...those are man logic broads..dusty chicks..u don't want that my man...free jewel fam..do what u may with it
+rep. I'll admit that I'm hurt and bitter. I am a lot better now. I have always been the person that over looked certain things. I thought I could change a person if I gave a little and love a little. All that caring and giving has done absolutely nothing for me. I'm not going to be an asshole but I am not going to be the caring one so soon.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:40 AM   #79
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
When it comes to whores, I could see how B's teachings could apply...
Diggy... quit being a catty bitch.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:13 PM   #80
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He's lonely and bitter, forget about him, BB.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 09-06-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #81
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
^What man do you think can handle you, Trixx? I know you're crazy and all. That's a lot if you think about it.

i think i want a man that cooks and cleans and doesn't get on my nerves too much.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 09-27-2013 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #82
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i'm not looking to marry anyone or have anyone's kids, so i'm not looking for someone to support me financially.

Decipher, son.

Old 09-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #83
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

if the right man came along, i might change my mind.

but that's how i feel.

Decipher, son.