news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 08-27-2013, 07:50 AM   #1
Pharaoh Snefru
4th Dynasty

Pharaoh Snefru shaolin monk
Default Who's Ready Ta Get Busy?

Peace to those that know. Haha I'm back.
Need beats tho. Hit me up.
Pharaoh Snefru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:24 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

who are you?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:25 PM   #3
Pharaoh Snefru
4th Dynasty

I just need some more beats for some songs I got on inked out on papyrus. If someone up on here that's newer and never worked wit me got some beats for me to check out lmk. For those that don't know, I'm an offical Wu affiliate and do my thing to bring out the best of a track. Let's get busy. Hit me up in a pm.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:32 AM   #4
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CharlesJones is the local beat maker around here, maybe PM him for beats

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #5
clanarchy
CHICKEN HEAD

clanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal son

Can always check my beats on below links.
clanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #6
Pharaoh Snefru
4th Dynasty

thanks. Pmd
Old 08-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #7
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
CharlesJones is the local beat maker around here, maybe PM him for beats
I agree... Definitely hit up Charles.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #8
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
For those that don't know, I'm an offical Wu affiliate
which one?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #9
Pharaoh Snefru
4th Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
which one?
which one? Wutang. My style is a new chamber of the Wu. I've done tracks with a few affiliated killa bees. Now that I'm livin in Brooklyn I been gettin it done.

also I will hit that one man up for some beats. I Need some bang in the head type beats. Lmk
I need to come out my tomb and let ya here.
shits dusty up in here but ima clean it up.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #10
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you know I mean what is your name aka which "affiliate" are you claiming to be

Or are you too scared to answer for whatever reason?

Quote:
I've done tracks with a few affiliated killa bees
so youre some goofy cat claming to be a wu tang affiliate because you worked with a wu tang affiliate once upon a time?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #11
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think maybe he just likes the word affiliate but isn't quite sure of what it means. *shrugs*
Old 08-28-2013, 02:46 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think it's Islord. I told b to use the swiffer up in here, but I guess she forgot.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #13
Pharaoh Snefru
4th Dynasty

no respect. I am Me Pharaoh Snefru. You up in here clowning my thread. I'm no one other then who I am. People here know shhhh haha. I see. I fuck with Wu Tang. What's the problem herr. You want my ss# wtf. Someone new?
Old 08-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #14
Pharaoh Snefru
4th Dynasty

I came here for some colaboration on some songs. Whats good?
Old 08-28-2013, 04:20 PM   #15
Killa BB
Online Now

Inhale... hold it... hold it... exhale... repeat.

lol We're just saying, you introduced yourself as a Wu-Tang Affiliate as if you were directly affiliated with the artists. We just wanted to know which affiliate you were exactly and how you were affiliated.

But if you're only a music making fan like the majority of us... you should probably just say that. lol

Now as far as the beats go, we were just joking. DO NOT ask CharlesJones for ANYTHING. lol Instead you may wanna hit up MummRa if you haven't already. That's the only beat maker here that I work with and he's kind of amazing.

Peace.