news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Check out my beaver.
Yeah, he could. 2 16.67%
No, Rae should snap him like a fish. 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #136
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

“The one I needed was Courtney from Hooters on Peachtree…
I always been feelin like she was the piece to complete me
Now she engaged to be married…whats the rush on commitment?”

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #137
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:35 PM   #138
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

^^^^

lol
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #139
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Raekwon is looking fresh.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #140
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

He reminds me of the grandfather on Silver Spoons in that photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:15 AM   #141
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Drake Says Ghostface Killah Called Him One Of His Favorite Emcees

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...avorite-emcees
Old 09-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #142
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Drake gets far to much attention.

Seriously only in rap are vets discarded, in nearly every other facet of life forbear's are held in high regard. I say this because m.c's like drake, Kendrick lamar and the like, should really be asking the likes of Wu tang, nas, ice cube ect... for permission to even be allowed to be called an m.c.

Edit: It wouldn't surprise me that ghost said that about drake he has always been the most feminine m.c in the clan maybe in hard core rap period.

Last edited by zooruka; 09-26-2013 at 03:05 AM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:35 AM   #143
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Inspectah Deck is losing his mind right now, cuz he don't want to lose his underground friends by supporting Drake
Old 09-26-2013, 04:23 AM   #144
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

so what if Ghost gave a shout out to drake?

so fucking what... seriously some y'all need to grow up....
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:50 AM   #145
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

There are already like 10 drake threads in this section, cno evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:41 AM   #146
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
There are already like 10 drake threads in this section, cno evil.
Ok CJ
Old 09-28-2013, 08:38 PM   #147
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

No matter what Drake does referring to Wu, you guys would hate it.

I don't even LIKE Drake that much - he's just okay to me.

But come on, it's great to hear popular MC's referencing Wu. Obviously Drake and ASAP and them grew up listening to Wu, so they work in references, the same way Wu-Tang worked in references to the rappers (and singers) they grew up listening to.

Did Wu-Tang go "ask for permission" to reference rappers they liked? Fuck no.

If Wu-Tang had some lyrics referencing a rapper they liked, did they HAVE to make the song sound like that rapper's catalog? Fuck no.

So are you imposing all these weird rules on Drake? Who cares? He makes music that's chill and vulnerable and kinda simpy and mostly for the ladies, with a few rappety rap tracks here and there. That's his lane. I think he's pretty overrated, but whatever. He's aight. I like hearing these Wu-Tang references in contemporary music - it's not going to last forever. The next generation will reference Wu-Tang less, and the following generation will reference them even less.

If Drake made a song called "Wu-Tang Forever," and tried to make it sound like vintage Wu, you guys would hate it and say he's jacking their style.

If Drake DIDN'T call that song Wu-Tang Forever, and called it It's Yourz, you guys would have hated on him for "copying" the Wu-Tang song and not giving proper credit.

Be happy Wu-Tang is still in the conversation....20 years from now, you'll be WISHING more rappers referenced the Wu.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:34 AM   #148
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao @ rae should snap his neck like a fish,u forgot to add "and to eat him)

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:03 PM   #149
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son
Default Drake brings out Raekwon The Chef

http://www.freeonsmash.com/videos/wa...ndvk2txgba3rh/
Old 09-30-2013, 07:08 PM   #150
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Not for nothing but Wu-tang has been getting a lot of love these past two years, they been getting shout outs in numerous tracks by various artist on the radio, Drake has 3 different Wu-tang references in his new album, Drake and Kanye rockin Wu shirts and Rae been all over the place holding it down for Wu.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote