news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Check out my beaver.
Yeah, he could. 2 16.67%
No, Rae should snap him like a fish. 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2013, 12:48 PM   #16
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
Yall twisted. This is pretty much a good move for Wu from a marketing perspective, not fan perspective.
Why not a fan perspective? It bugs me that some wu fans want wu-tang to be a secret club.

This is pretty much a gift and a tribute from a long time fan, hooking the wu up with a little free promotion before their album (maybe) drops.

Can't wait for all these albums that are dropping in the next few months.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:17 PM   #17
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

I meant it wont mean a sudden overload of newly converted Drake fans, just a good look that the group name will be honored by a popular artist at the moment. It's always good to keep the name in sight. Just like Macklemore said in his latest hit that he was raised on Wu-Tang. It's just good stuff.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #18
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

On a separate note, that chick in the Started From The Bottom video is pure bongza bong.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:31 PM   #19
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Drake>>>
Old 09-03-2013, 10:48 AM   #20
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Drake>>>
u must be part of Drakes special fan club or some shit?

lmao.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:27 AM   #21
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:10 AM   #22
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Maybe it is a good move for a marketing perspective, but Wu don't need dumb niggaz listening to their music. Y'all know what kind of "hip-hopers" listen to Drake.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:32 AM   #23
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
u must be part of Drakes special fan club or some shit?
the name of the special secret aubrey fan club is called "the gaping aubrey holes" or "gaping a-holes" for short.

this is a pic of them meeting up before a estrogen fueled live aubrey concert.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:50 AM   #24
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does this mean 'A Better Tomorrow' will have a track dedicated to Drake called 'The Human Glee Episode'?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:15 PM   #25
Soulless
PRODIGAL SUN

Soulless crouching tiger

I really can't see too many Drake fans flocking to listen to the Wu, but who knows.

I tried giving Drakes catalog a listen on Spotify a couple weeks ago. Every album had a couple songs where he was spitting hard, a couple where he did a good job with the sing/rap combo, and everything else was garbage.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:36 PM   #26
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DRAkE>>>>>>>>

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:29 AM   #27
gizm0
Wu-Gremlin

gizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkey

drake just doing this to ungay his image, everybody lookin at him like hes soft, so hes telling ppl yo see i listen to wutang too, plz respect me as a real hiphop artist, lol gtfo
gizm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:42 AM   #28
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Drake in 2013>>>Wu in 2013
Old 09-05-2013, 08:17 AM   #29
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This would be just about an all female audience that could be added as Wu fans, as I don't think any males listen to Drake. Though, it would probably be mostly BBW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:08 AM   #30
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Still can't listen to drake, good look for Wu tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote