news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Check out my beaver.
Yeah, he could. 2 16.67%
No, Rae should snap him like a fish. 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #91
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure when Wu say "remix", they mean rhyming over the beat, with Aubrey's poser self not included... It's more of a response record than a "remix."
exaaaactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
get the fuck out of here, laugh @ at these so called Wu fans that think Wu need a shout out from Drake to revive them. who gives a fuck. People will forget about this is a week anyway.

main_man on point btw
Indeed b
Old 09-20-2013, 02:39 AM   #92
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

This is probably the best WU tribute out there
wish it would've gotten more airplay.

De La Soul were on point !

I just wish Drake would've done something like this... Thats it !
Then again I'm sure alot of people would've thrown him under the bus
regardless.

Wu are cool with Drake paying tribute.
If they wern't then it's a different story.

cheers

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 09-20-2013 at 02:42 AM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:04 AM   #93
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't know if this has been posted, Deck speaks @ 3:10

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #94
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son
Default Inspectah Deck Denounces Drake's "Wu-Tang Forever," Denies Remix Involvement

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...ix-involvement
Old 09-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #95
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Big up to Deck for keepin' it Wu!

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #96
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ polock

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #97
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #98
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

Rae and Ghost skip out on the Wu Rock the Bells shows and chill with Aubrey

WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #99
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

7star mantis shaolin monk

for real this is bull shit and the fans of drake are fucking lost saying wu tang would not be known today if it was not for drake hip hop is lost right now if you know any thing about hip hop culture and if your true wu fans and love hip hop like I do you should be pissed off at this somebody needs to do something about this instead of ghost rae cappadonna being on the album they should be making song about how this is wrong and why the fuck is drake making a album like this any way if any one should be doing a album like this in the world of hip hop it should not be drake in fact the album should not be touched or messed around with leave it the way it is this is just striate up wrong every way you look at it

and what the hell happened to hip hop because for real it all started with puffy and mase with all the shiny suits and no skillz on the mic cats so that shit selling and every body followed they destroyed hip hop for decaded to come it just shows you that don't no body got there own mind its like the blind leading the blind very sad man on the real I love hip hop to the fullest that the reason im so pissed off about this I just wish some one will do something about it this is wrong

and I don't talk like this but I know somebody is going to have something slick to say about my comment so in advanced fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for those that feel what I feel peace and much respect

peace
7star mantis
7star mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #100
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LUCKILY THE INTERVIEW SAYS THAT DECK RESPECTS DRAKE

CAUSE DRAKE WOULD HAVE SLAPPED FIRE OUT OF DECKS ASS

Old 09-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #101
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ghost probably hooked up drake with his son after the show for some piña coladas and strawberries!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #102
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Lol at this whole story.

Deck isn't hating anyway he'll probably like it when the wu remix comes out.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #103
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7star mantis View Post
for real this is bull shit and the fans of drake are fucking lost saying wu tang would not be known today if it was not for drake hip hop is lost right now if you know any thing about hip hop culture and if your true wu fans and love hip hop like I do you should be pissed off at this somebody needs to do something about this instead of ghost rae cappadonna being on the album they should be making song about how this is wrong and why the fuck is drake making a album like this any way if any one should be doing a album like this in the world of hip hop it should not be drake in fact the album should not be touched or messed around with leave it the way it is this is just striate up wrong every way you look at it

and what the hell happened to hip hop because for real it all started with puffy and mase with all the shiny suits and no skillz on the mic cats so that shit selling and every body followed they destroyed hip hop for decaded to come it just shows you that don't no body got there own mind its like the blind leading the blind very sad man on the real I love hip hop to the fullest that the reason im so pissed off about this I just wish some one will do something about it this is wrong

and I don't talk like this but I know somebody is going to have something slick to say about my comment so in advanced fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for those that feel what I feel peace and much respect

peace
7star mantis

oh myyyyy godddddd!!!!!! drake made a song called wu tang forever!!!! somebody HAS TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!! HIP HOP IS DYINGGGGGG!!!!!

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:38 PM   #104
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
Rae and Ghost skip out on the Wu Rock the Bells shows and chill with Aubrey

DRAKES ALREADY BECOME ONE OF THE GENERALs

Old 09-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #105
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

7star mantis shaolin monk

ok I will admit that I just skimmed thru the article and did not fully read it I was a lil to serious about it reading the comment I wrote I thought it was a whole album he was doing guess not

but you got to admit which ever drake fan said that wutang will not be known if it was not for drake is just crazy

and the only reason that I was saying that some one needs to do something I was really talking about hip hop in general and also about the drake situation just to clear things up

peace
7star mantis is offline   Reply With Quote