news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Check out my beaver.
Yeah, he could. 2 16.67%
No, Rae should snap him like a fish. 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #106
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

mantis, are you NOI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:59 PM   #107
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

7star mantis shaolin monk

what is noi???? maybe I am maybe I ant Lol

don't really know all the computer slang

peace
7star mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #108
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7star mantis View Post
for real this is bull shit and the fans of drake are fucking lost saying wu tang would not be known today if it was not for drake hip hop is lost right now if you know any thing about hip hop culture and if your true wu fans and love hip hop like I do you should be pissed off at this somebody needs to do something about this instead of ghost rae cappadonna being on the album they should be making song about how this is wrong and why the fuck is drake making a album like this any way if any one should be doing a album like this in the world of hip hop it should not be drake in fact the album should not be touched or messed around with leave it the way it is this is just striate up wrong every way you look at it

and what the hell happened to hip hop because for real it all started with puffy and mase with all the shiny suits and no skillz on the mic cats so that shit selling and every body followed they destroyed hip hop for decaded to come it just shows you that don't no body got there own mind its like the blind leading the blind very sad man on the real I love hip hop to the fullest that the reason im so pissed off about this I just wish some one will do something about it this is wrong

and I don't talk like this but I know somebody is going to have something slick to say about my comment so in advanced fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for those that feel what I feel peace and much respect

peace
7star mantis
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:17 PM   #109
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
Rae and Ghost skip out on the Wu Rock the Bells shows and chill with Aubrey

aubrey.
the yoko ono of the wu-tang clan.

it is a sad, sad day.

i also heard macklemore loves wu-tang.

*never forget*

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Last edited by main_man; 09-24-2013 at 06:28 PM.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #110
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Bahahahaha! Hopefully Drake can do a song with Sean Price next and make some more nerds cry.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:36 PM   #111
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

why everybody so fucking sensitive lately... first kendrick's control verse, now this... sjeeeesh
Old 09-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #112
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7star mantis View Post
what is noi???? maybe I am maybe I ant Lol

don't really know all the computer slang

peace
so your username is 7star Mantis and your info has 85% but you don't know what NOI stands for? You really are a fag
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:48 PM   #113
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and a poser
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:42 AM   #114
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
why everybody so fucking sensitive lately... first kendrick's control verse, now this... sjeeeesh
High fructose corn syrup diets and a bunch of antibiotics in our water supply. Mixed down with a emotional scale of 7 - 10 yr olds. Stirred not shaken. Welcome to America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:18 AM   #115
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
High fructose corn syrup diets and a bunch of antibiotics in our water supply. Mixed down with a emotional scale of 7 - 10 yr olds. Stirred not shaken. Welcome to America.

silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:24 AM   #116
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats aubrey's "cuban linx face".

.....scary, aint it.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:39 AM   #117
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ THATS THE 3RD TIME THAT PIC WAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD MAiN FAGGiT

GO LISTEN TO KILLER MIKE AND EL PENIS EPs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #118
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default How can wu-tang be dead if Drake is forever (only built 4 canadian links)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #119
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

lol, looked like a huge show last night. Weeknd was there too
Old 09-25-2013, 10:06 AM   #120
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao @ el penis

Rofl this can't be life

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote