news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-31-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default Black Thought Of The Roots And Common's New Movies

I just saw previews on Youtube for Black Thought's new movie Yelling To The Sky with Zoe Kravitz(daughter of rock singer Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet who was Denise on The Cosby Show), Gaboruey Sibide(fat ugly black bitch from Precious movie LOL), Antonique Smith(hot lightskin woman that was Faith Evans in Notorious movie). It looks like Black Thought is a drug dealer and he gives drugs to Zoe to sell. I also saw previews for Common's new movie Luv with Danny Glover, Dennis Haysbert, Meagan Good. Looks like Common is a killer/drug dealer and he has a little black boy riding around with him while he's doing bad things. Both of these movies are straight to video. I'm gonna buy them from Amazon.com.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Common is slowly breaking into the movie scene and has got a couple good gigs.
As for black-thought, ill def give his movie a shot!
Roots are one of my favorite hip hop groups/bands
and I watch Jimmy Fallon to see them play live (like a real nerd)!
hopefully black thought can get on some Hollywood flicks.

cheers

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #3
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Have you seen Black Thought's Brooklyn Babylon movie? If you haven't, check it out. It's pretty good. It's about Black Thought has a relationship with a jewish woman and they deal with racist people bothering them. The jewish woman is cute and i've never seen her before. I think a few of Black Thought's group members from The Roots are in the movie because Black Thought and them do a performance at a neighborhood street party near the end of the movie. Black Thought also was in a movie with Anthony Mackie and Kerry Washington that took place in the 60's or 70's. I can't think of the name of the movie. Black Thought's character was militant and he was Anthony's brother i think. The last Roots album i liked was Things Fall Apart. I heard their next 3 albums after that and i didn't like them. So i stopped listening to them. Do You Want More and Illadelph Halflife albums are alright. I like those album covers.

It's funny to me to see Common playing a thug in Luv movie when his music is soft except for his first 2 albums hahahahahahahahahaha. Props to him for doing the hard song Sweet and getting at Drake's bitch ass. I wish he would do more songs like that. But he has to show his versatility because that's what actors do. He was a cop pretending to be a drug dealer in Street Kings movie with Keanu Reeves and Forest Whitaker. I liked his character in that and i wish he had a bigger part. He did another movie with Forest Whitaker a few months ago but it sucked. I only watched a little bit. I love his Can I Borrow A Dollar album. I play that often.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote