news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 09-03-2013, 05:05 AM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default meet my band (cover songs , interview , freestyle)

Published on Sep 3, 2013
...ITS A MASTERPIECE!!! OUR BAND IS THE SICKEST RIGHT NOW , CANT NOBODY REALLY FUCK WITH US. WE DID A RADIOHEAD COVER AND A MINOR THREAT COVER AND WE ALSO DID AN INF ORIGINAL CALLED COSMIC TRIGGER FREESTYLE AAANNNNNDDD WE ACTUALLY FREESTYLED ... WE HAVE A BRIEF INTERVIEW AND ALSO A HIDDEN TRACK FROM BEFORE WE WERE Digital @fterLife (BULL HEADED) WITH THE ACCOMPANIMENT OF RARE PICTURES OF THIS SESSION AS IT WENT ALONG!!!! = MASTERPIECE THEATER !!!!!!

Digital @fterLife is - The INF on Vox and SP404SX (PeeWee) JAH on Drums and general Chaos

We are a 2 piece band from San Antonio , Texas. Our Influence is a wide variety of genres. We have been playing together since past lives. You can find all kinds of music here,here and here

SEARCH - The INF ~ on FACEBOOK or hit these links or copy and past them (whatever)

http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almighty
http://www.youtube.com/brix42
http://digitalafterlife.bandcamp.com/
https://twitter.com/#!/iLL_LAMBEER

Thank you most high Creator and Architect of the UNIVERSE!!!! Thank you everybody of the WORLD!!!!!

PEACE/LOVE/UNDERSTANDING

-Digital @fterLife-
Category
Entertainment
License
Standard YouTube License
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #2
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You guys are somethin else. I didn't realize there were only two of you. And y'all went the hell off on that last song I heard here. Can't wait to see what's next for you guys. Love Peace & Hair Grease... the hair grease is for you INF. lol
Quote:
"she is brilliant. aint she?"
~Uncle Steezo~
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

HA!!! You know I need that grease too!! lmao

THANKS FOR WATCHING, MILA!!!!!

thats the trick with this band - to make a HUGE sound with just us two. Eventually we will let people sit in with us LIVE. D@ is always gonna be just us two though for recordings and whatnot.

JAH is going to be on my new album called 'URSA MAJOR'. All kinds of people are gonna be on Ursa Major with me , its a local collaboration album I'm making with local artist I play with.

I'll DEF keep you UPDATED!!!

PEACE!!!!!!! AND MAD LOVE!!!!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote