news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #1
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms
Default Destiny Bends (DEMO) By The RZA (ft. Will Wells)

http://soundcloud.com/rzawu/destiny-...emo-by-the-rza
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #2
zooruka

zooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killa

R.i.p Rzarektah

Let us pay tribute:

Last edited by zooruka; 12-02-2013 at 02:29 AM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #3
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

Quote:
This song, entitled "Destiny Bends" was written last night after hearing the tragic news of the loss of a good man named Paul Walker. I met Paul on the set of the film Brick Mansion, where we talked, laughed, and exchanged ideas of life and fatherhood. I only knew him personally for less than a year, but we knew each other through our work and art. We saw in each other a kindred spirit of men coming from unlikely circumstances, and rising to be the light and beacon of our family and loved ones. Men who learned the joy and pains of love in life, and success, while coming to realize that nothing is more important than family, friendship, and the brotherhood of humanity. Millions of people get to know an artist or movie star through their work, but few are allowed to cross each others' paths and see through the veil of stardom and find the common denominator that we share. As all physical things will decay and wither away, film, art, and music remain longer than the vessel that delivered them. In this vein, the one thing we can't take away or give back is time. So, thus, time is the most precious gift. I dedicated my time to compose this song with my two sons and new friend Will Wells, who was kind enough to sing and perform it for me. We dedicate it to Paul Walker. A good man. We had plans to continue working with each other in the future. It seemed destined, but "destiny bends".

*Note* This song is not for criticism, it's just a sketch demo. Please enjoy and reflect.

Your comrade in the struggle,
RZA

Regards,

R.I.P. Paul Walker.
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:36 PM   #4
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

not at all what I was expecting topic wise

damn Rza is a fucking musician

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #5
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

This track is embarrassing.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:33 AM   #6
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

dont care too much for the song.. but his death has come a bit of a shock.. i wasnt a fan but he was a decent enough actor and actually did quite well in the F+F films...
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:29 AM   #7
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PAUL WAS ONE OF RZAS LOVERs AT THE HOLLYWOOD MANSION PARTYS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:31 AM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some of you guys are fucked up. a friend of rza dies and he pays tribute and you want him to be rzarectah - a character- and dig up paul walker's grave???

you're some fucking weirdos

peace be with you

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #9
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
some of you guys are fucked up. a friend of rza dies and he pays tribute and you want him to be rzarectah - a character- and dig up paul walker's grave???

you're some fucking weirdos

peace be with you
true!

btw... if rza really did that melodys on his own then he shows another time that he's a fuckin real musician...

sample-flippin istn really that hard... it takes time to find samples bc u really have to dig deep in the crates and i think rza aint got the time to play with that anymore...

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #10
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fart is right.

Prof is weird as fuck.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #11
makhnovitch

makhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal son

hilarious shit
www.myspace.com/juniormakhnofromlaconecta
makhnovitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #12
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

The music of this song is amazing

RIP Paul Walker aka Lance Harbor
Old 12-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #13
zooruka

zooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
and you want him to be rzarectah - a character- and dig up paul walker's grave???

bwhahahahahaha

Old 12-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #14
zooruka

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
HOLLYWOOD MANSION PARTYS

Last edited by zooruka; 12-02-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:49 PM   #15
Illgod
The Just

Illgod crouching tigerIllgod crouching tiger

Yo this is not Hip-Hop! This shit is trash yo, word up! The purpose or intent of the song is irrelevant. This is a Hip-Hop forum. Wu-Tang Clan is the most legendary "Hip-Hop" group of all time. I love and live this shit yo, and that's what it is. No disrespect to those that are grieving the loss of their friend or family member, but when it comes to Hip-Hop, put this shit where it needs to be, in the R & B section or whatever. Or as The Rza himself called it, "Rap & Bullshit" yo! Strength and Peace to everyone in the world grieving the loss of a loved one. And Peace to those who are keeping this shit what it's supposed to be yo. Hip-Hop in the purest form!

"The Mathematician Who Calculated God From Nigga"

-The Rza
Illgod is offline   Reply With Quote