news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #76
truemath4th

truemath4th grasshopper
Default Rumble

Sorry for the mistake , rumble is produced by inspectah deck not true and not math,
Inmates to fire is produced by 4 th disciple not rza
And natural high is produced by suprele not rza
truemath4th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #77
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

this goes hard. ghost bodied it.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #78
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

what is the point of posting a separate track when the whole album is already leaked/released?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #79
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

send me the album link, my computer crashed.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #80
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Mostly all songs on SC were only put together/arranged by RZA, not literally produced by him. Nutmeg & Ghost Deini's samples were still founded by Black Moes-Art & The Blaquesmiths. Theres a difference.

But your absolutely right about Rumble being a Deck beat.

Wu-International: Are there any songs you have produced for Wu-Tang and its members that remain unreleased to date you might want to share with us?

Inspectah Deck: I don’t know if there is any unreleased music, there is certainly a lot of tracks I’ve produced, like “Kiss of a black widow” on RZA’s “Bobby Digital” album. I’ve done “Elements” and “Spazzola” on Meth’s joint, Ghost’s “Stay true” which is the flip side to “Elevation” on my album “Uncontrolled substance”, you know ... just plenty. I did “Rumble” on U-god’s ... I mean, every Clan member I have produced for. GZA’s “Beneath the surface” Streetlife’s “A star is born” ... it’s so much, but I doubt if there is something that’s unreleased that you haven’t heard yet. You probably heard some things but just didn’t know it was me that produced it, like “Visionz” off the double album, it’s so much man, but I appreciate those fans that have taken the time to notice all that for me.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #81
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

this song fucking bangs.....one of the best rae and ghost songs I've heard in a while.....ghost fucking murked it
Old 09-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #82
Bodega Pop Tartz

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why ghost voice sound hoarse
Old 09-16-2013, 07:59 PM   #83
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Was his voice like that during Fishscale era? I remember hearing this snippet of Batman & Robin in 2007 on Trues Myspace. This is "MGM" material
Old 09-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #84
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Inmates is rza 100%
Old 09-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #85
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIRDCAGE View Post
True Master's apartment on West 120th Street in Central Harlem has been on the market for 449 days.

http://streeteasy.com/nyc/sale/68096...arlem-new-york

http://streeteasy.com/nyc/building/1...treet-new_york

"Owned by HARRIS, DERRICK"
damn

I didn't even know there were apartments that good-looking in harlem
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:18 PM   #86
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

raekwon's wordplay on here is immaculate.

lots of energy from ghost.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:22 PM   #87
Bodega Pop Tartz

Bugs Bunny Money niggas
Old 09-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #88
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.sharebeast.com/zqzkad25cdv4

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:44 PM   #89
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

i can deal with the rough quality, but the pops in Priest's song is too much. cant listen to that one, shame too its a bangin beat and hes spittin on it
Old 09-17-2013, 07:10 PM   #90
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
damn

i didn't even know there were apartments that good-looking in harlem
lol

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote