news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-08-2013, 11:32 PM   #106
Niksdavan
CHICKEN HEAD

Niksdavan shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
Christ, I'm almost starting to feel sorry for some of you. Some of yall get real pathetic with this shit.

Anyway, someone asked a question and I answered. Whether True Mas will release it or not, that's not up to me. I just know that beat is used cause I have 5 of the songs. here's the tracklisting I got so far:

1. This is What We Do feat. Cappadonna & Prodigal Sunn
2. Strong Arm feat. Inspectah Deck & Ghostface Killah
3. Do U Feel Me feat. Masta Killa, Sayquan & True Master
4. Stitched In Your Thread feat. Shyheim
5. Awakening feat. Killah Priest
6. Batman and Robin feat. Raekwon & Ghostface Killah
7. Jewels of Life feat. The RZA
8. Killa Bee Lessons 1-10
9. Olympus feat. Raekwon
10. Sparkles feat. Masta Killa

From what I heard it was proper True Mas quality and thats all Imma say on it. I have nothing else to do with that project and have no idea what the status is on True personally. Hope he's well.
Yo Cilva! I noticed that track 3, "Do U Feel Me", wasn't released on the Master Craftsmen album, "Ear to the speaker" was released instead; is this a different track or did True Master change the track name and take his own verse off? If this is another track all together, is this perhaps one of the 5 tracks that you said you have? Would be awesome if you could share this throwaway...
Niksdavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:05 AM   #107
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Do You Feel Me is indeed another track. I cant share what someone still might want to release. There's another song called ICE SKATING that Ghost did a week before I recorded Damascus with True in NY, I think this was around 2006. Supposed to be sick too. Never heard it though.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:41 AM   #108
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha, only Ghost could get away with releasing a track called Ice Skating

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #109
Niksdavan
CHICKEN HEAD

Niksdavan shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
Do You Feel Me is indeed another track. I cant share what someone still might want to release. There's another song called ICE SKATING that Ghost did a week before I recorded Damascus with True in NY, I think this was around 2006. Supposed to be sick too. Never heard it though.
Thanks for the info Cilva; I hope both those tracks get released some day.

I take it from your post that you have the track "Do you feel me"; do you have any idea why it wasn't released on the master craftsman album? Is it not as dope as the other tracks, or did True Master maybe feel like there would be too much Masta Killa on the album?
Niksdavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #110
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

cop this, off the strength of batman and robin alone