news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-01-2013, 06:09 AM   #16
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden shaolin monk

Nice.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:15 AM   #17
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Nasty. Masta and Cappa went in!
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #18
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Damn -- Masta sounds so fresh!! Cappa could've done it better, but it's not bad though.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:02 PM   #19
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

This whole LP is really great.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:14 AM   #20
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was listening to the snippets recently. It's definitely on my must own list.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:54 AM   #21
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Album is sick!

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:35 PM   #22
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

the single was sick as fuck......i really feel tragedy has one of the sickest flows ever in the game.....he still spits like its 97 too

Last edited by corky831; 12-02-2013 at 07:38 PM.
corky831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #23
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

still got my copy of no cure mixtape volume 1! respect!
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #24
nocurepr

nocurepr shaolin monk

http://nocurerecords.bandcamp.com/al...lness-part-2-2

stream / download / order cd -- terminal illness 2 from bandcamp
nocurepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:24 AM   #25
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa
Default Endemic- Terminal Illness pt.2 (Killabeez all over )

This compilation is filled with Wu-Tang affiliates and it's a banger. Definitely worth it http://ughh.com/endemic-terminal-ill...-2/NCRCD003CD/

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 12-29-2013 at 09:29 AM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:54 AM   #26
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

None of you fuckers heard it ? This shit is fire.... Believe that !
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:10 AM   #27
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...hlight=endemic

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:28 AM   #28
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I ordered my copy from the label through amazon and it was supposed to arrive before christmas. I've had to file a claim with amazon.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:22 AM   #29
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

I got mine thru Amazon a little before Xmas. This is one of the better collaboration CDs I got in awhile. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:08 PM   #30
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

I remember the track with Masta Killa was dope. Haven't heard the whole album though

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote