news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Robert Deniro, Michelle Pfeiffer, Tommy Lee Jones The Family

This new movie comes out tomorrow and it's about Robert and Michelle and their 2 kids have to move overseas for witness protection because Robert is gonna snitch on the mob who he used to work for. Tommy Lee Jones is a cop who moves them overseas for witness protection and Robert and Michelle and their kids do some bad stuff which makes it hard for them to keep a low profile so the mob won't find them LOL. It's directed by Luc Beeson who did the classic movie Taken with Liam Neeson. I'm gonna see this Sunday. I used to have a crush on Michelle Pfeiffer.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hopefully it's better than the previews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You didn't like the previews? You should check out Robert's new movie with John Travolta called Killing Season. It's pretty good and it's straight to video. You don't have a problem with straight to video movies do you? I don't know why some people on here make a big deal about straight to video movies because i've seen a lot of them that are good. Just because a movie is straight to video doesn't mean it sucks. There's plenty of movies that have come to theatres that suck. So i don't know why people think that movies that come to theatres are better than straight to video.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I saw The Family today and i liked it. Robert and Michelle's daughter is hot. I've never seen her before. The ending is very good. Robert and Michelle's kids were bad as hell hahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:05 AM   #5
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
You didn't like the previews? You should check out Robert's new movie with John Travolta called Killing Season. It's pretty good and it's straight to video. You don't have a problem with straight to video movies do you? I don't know why some people on here make a big deal about straight to video movies because i've seen a lot of them that are good. Just because a movie is straight to video doesn't mean it sucks. There's plenty of movies that have come to theatres that suck. So i don't know why people think that movies that come to theatres are better than straight to video.
yep thats real talk right there

Ive been meaning to check the family movie out!
Were the funny parts ruined by the previews!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:36 AM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ha, luc besson really makes shitty movies now.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:42 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Chiba, The Family is good especially the ending. Check it out.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So who saw this?, how was it?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:09 AM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Radioactive Man, are you blind? LOL. If you read my post, you would see that i saw it.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:03 AM   #10
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

one word that describes the movie

"FACK" (if u saw the movie you know the reference )

Non Ignorants
Old 09-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

What does fack mean?
Old 09-26-2013, 01:16 AM   #12
chiba
N.I.

ok heres a tiny spoiler

de niro uses the word Fuck (or as i say fack!) to describe many
emotions

ex : fuck this pasta is good

Non Ignorants