news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 09-23-2014, 05:37 AM   #1
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES
Default [ CEREBRAL & CELESTIAL - PRIME SITHESIZAH and MENES THE PHARAOH] ALBUM DOWNLOAD

[CEREBRAL & CELESTIAL]

A FULL LP BY THE PRIME SITHESIZAH AND MENES THE PHARAOH

DOWNLOAD NOW: http://www.mediafire.com/?m3ikowtt76gwwt4
STREAM: https://basementdwellaz.bandcamp.com...bral-celestial

P.E.A.C.E!

THIS ALBUM IS A DEFINITIVE PART OF MY PROGRESSION FOR THAT IS HOW IT WAS MADE. FROM THE BOTTOM OF ENDLESS DEPTHS TO THE TOP OF REACHLESS PEAKS, I [CELESTIAL] WAS THERE. ANCIENT IN THE ART, I TRAVELED FAR AND WIDE FOR SUCH SOUNDS, AND THIS IS WHERE I FOUND PRIME [CEREBRAL]. HE SPOKE IN SNARES, KICKS AND SHAKERS. AND WHEN HE WAS TIRED, HAD HIS WOMAN SPEAK FOR HIM. I FOUND INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS MINGLED QUITE NICELY WITH PIANO ROLLS
AND DEADICATIONS. HE AND I, HAVE ALWAYS HAD AN UNDERSTANDING, AND THIS WAS;I DONT GIVE MY PINTS OF BLOOD AND SWEAT OUT FOR YOU! I DO IT FOR ME. AND THE LOVE THAT I HOLD FOR CREATION. SOME OF THESE SOUNDS WILL BOTHER YOU, SOME OF THEM WILL INFLICT YOU. SOME OF THESE SOUNDS WILL SOOTHE YOU, AND OTHERS WILL TRULY HURT YOU. AND OF ALL THIS, I AM INDIFFERENT. BECAUSE I KNOW HOW I FELT.

[CEREBRAL & CELESTIAL] THE NEW AND OLD PRESENTATION FROM
THE PRIME SITHESIZAH AND MENES THE PHARAOH... I HOPE YOU FIND WHAT I CANT! MY LOVE EXPANDS FROM THE COSMOS TO YOUR MIND. ENJOY. 1

TRACKLIST:
1. AMBIANCE OF ME, SIMPLY
2. 15TH CENTURY CASSETTE
3. CLEARING old HISTORY
4. PRISMOIDS
5. MARVELOUS SEDATIVE
6. DEVITRIFYING BASEMENTS
7. THE MOUNTAIN
8. VISITATION OF URHO's TOMB
9. U.S.K
10. ON THE GATTS.
11. ASYLUM AIRWAVES
12. TO THE BREAK OF SPAWN
13. DEADICATION [REMIX]
14. VASCO MI AMOR

Last edited by MENES; 09-23-2014 at 02:15 PM.
MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 12:09 AM   #2
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

P.E.A.C.E! YOUTUBE STREAM NoW UP!

Old 09-24-2014, 09:41 AM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

another page, another chapter, another book......
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 09:47 AM   #4
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

good shit dope artwork too
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 07:44 PM   #5
MENES
TIME PASSES..

P.E.A.C.E LORDz!

RESPEKT IS DUE.

Old 11-14-2014, 02:05 PM   #6
MENES
TIME PASSES..

OH ya! STEP UP TO GET YA REP UP!

Old 11-25-2014, 11:02 PM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

this is a cool album. I don't gotta type much cause I prolly already said what needs to be said

people should check it out, definitely a creative piece. some oddity type shit but still listenable. kinda like looking at a Dali painting
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:17 PM   #8
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

Bump ...
Old 01-26-2016, 11:55 PM   #9
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
aka The Chaotica

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote