news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-14-2013, 10:48 AM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default LOL@House Party 5

I didn't even know there was another House Party movie until i was at Walmart one day and i saw the movie sitting on the shelf. I laughed when i saw the cover of the dvd because i thought they would've stopped making these at part 4. Deon Richmond who played on Everybody Hates Chris tv show is in this and he has a white guy friend that's a major character. Deon and this white guy throw a party and they try to get a record deal because they wanna be rappers. Kid and Play have a small part in this because i saw them in the previews at a recording studio looking like they were gonna do a song with Deon and the white guy. I never saw part 4 with wack r&b group Immature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 02:38 AM   #2
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
I never saw part 4 with wack r&b group Immature.
You are not missing anything, the movie is terrible.

lol @ house party 5 .... like Charles jones, I never knew it existed.

The first three are classic though.

Last edited by zooruka; 10-27-2013 at 02:53 AM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #3
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Keanu Reeves is definitely a boring actor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:25 PM   #4
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

What does Keanu Reeves have to do with this topic? Wasn't Meagan Good in House Party 4? I was watching the first House Party the other day. Robin Harris was very funny. He was whipping Kid's ass good LOL. RIP to Robin. He had me laughing at Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing. He said to the chinese guy who owned the conveinence store, hey Kung Fu LOL. There was another scene when he was taking a piss against the wall and he said to his friend, hey baby come hold this for me hahahahahahahaha. Tisha Campbell was so cute in the first House Party. She's gained weight now.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote