news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-14-2013, 11:10 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Michael Jordan:An American Hero

This is my first time watching this. Have ya'll seen it. The guy who plays Michael Jordan, his name is Michael Jace and he was a gay cop on The Shield tv show and he was also in The Great White Hype with Samuel Jackson, Damon Wayans, Jamie Foxx. He was in Cradle 2 The Grave with DMX and Jet Li. Gabrielle Union gave him a private dance in his office at a club. Debbie Allen, Ernie Hudson, Robin Givens are also in this. I guess Debbie and Ernie are Michael's parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Check Two, I've said before that nobody cares about your gay opinion. So why are you even posting in the rap music forum? Continue to post your retarded topics in the General Chat forum. Everybody on here knows you like gay rappers. So shut the fuck up.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The great white hype sucked. The Substitute movie with Ernie Hudson was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

The Substitute was good. I wonder if cute black actress Michael Michele was in part 2 or part 3. I know i saw one of them that she was in and she got killed by a asian guy who plays on Law and Order SVU tv show. If you don't know who she is, she was Wesley Snipes woman in New Jack City. She was also in The 6th Man movie with Kadeem Hardison and Marlon Wayans. Ernie Hudson is a good actor. He was good in Sugar Hill with Wesley Snipes and he was in The Hand That Rocks The Cradle with Annabella Sciorra(she fucked Wesley Snipes in Jungle Fever)and Rebecca DeMornay. Rebecca was crazy in that movie. She was hot back in the day. I'm watching Michael Jordan movie now on Youtube. Have you seen it Check Two?

Quote:
Check Two, I've said before that nobody cares about your gay opinion. So why are you even posting in the rap music forum? Continue to post your retarded topics in the General Chat forum. Everybody on here knows you like gay rappers. So shut the fuck up.
Old 09-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I just finished watching Michael Jordan movie and i liked it. Robin Givens was hot back then and she still is. She's gonna be 39 in November.

Quote: