news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-19-2013, 07:27 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default M.I.A. refuses to pay $1.5 million over Super Bowl incident

http://music.yahoo.com/news/nfl-wagi...050000526.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

the nfl is one of the corniest corporations in the history of capitalism
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #3
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I hear next year Bruno Mars is going to defocate on the 50 yard line.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:17 AM   #4
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MIA is a cunt who uses the situation in sri lanka to popularise her music. I couldn't care less If she loses some of the money which she got from making shitty music. She was whoring herself out performing at an NFL game and decided to be "controversial".

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:20 AM   #5
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
the nfl is one of the corniest corporations in the history of capitalism
But I gotta hand it to the american sport fans.

I have a hard time watching super bowl once a year with all the commercials.

Used to order ESPN and some other channels for NHL etc. But had to stop it cause of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:39 AM   #6
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient One View Post
But I gotta hand it to the american sport fans.

I have a hard time watching super bowl once a year with all the commercials.

Used to order ESPN and some other channels for NHL etc. But had to stop it cause of that.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...055561406.html

tldr - avg. nfl game has less than 12 minutes of actual gameplay. the rest is product placement, commercials, crowd shots, and replays with idiotic commentary from a short balding guy with a radio voice and a tall, overweight balding former player who took a few too many cracks to the head in his playing days. "okay now see what that guy, number 44, just did there? that's called a tackle. good stuff right there."

even worse on the superbowl when you have the commercials like you said and then the 4 and a half hour halftime performance that this is about. ugh. basketball is plagued by tv timeouts but at least i get to see some action in the nba and there's a few good announcers, plus several games daily. i cant really watch football anymore without turning into a much less funny and just annoying larry david.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:47 AM   #7
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

a rapper made an obscene gesture during a performance? no fucking way bro
Old 09-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
MIA is a cunt who uses the situation in sri lanka to popularise her music. I couldn't care less If she loses some of the money which she got from making shitty music. She was whoring herself out performing at an NFL game and decided to be "controversial".
The NFL exploit this shit though, i'm sure that cumulatively they earned money from MIAs finger and Janets boob. Its the dishonesty behind it that annoys me.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #9
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

count me in for the halftime show where that midget bruno mars shits on the 50 yard line.

that could be his "immortal technique" moment.

^^^ still the best half time show of all time.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #10
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

what if that wardrobe malfunction was truth and janet jackson really walks around with pasties on at all times. not entirely unrealistic.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:10 AM   #11
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
The NFL exploit this shit though, i'm sure that cumulatively they earned money from MIAs finger and Janets boob. Its the dishonesty behind it that annoys me.
Yeah sure, but the NFL is a corporation whose only goal is to make money. MIA is constantly engaging in faux controversy, so it's hard for me to feel sympathy towards her.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:51 AM   #12
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
count me in for the halftime show where that midget bruno mars shits on the 50 yard line.

that could be his "immortal technique" moment.
LMFAO !!!

They should get Miley Cyrus to do a Cameo

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote