news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-12-2005, 06:59 AM   #1
cd
YA BIG DUMMY!!!

cd grasshopper
Default Truth

I replied to a thread in which people were acting like idiots awhile ago. It totally shut the thread down and no one replied....lol. Being that the majority of people here cannot think or see for themselves, discuss this................

If a belief teaches the division of people, that one group is "better" or more "pure" than another, that we are not all the same,then it is not "truth"

If a belief teaches the suppression and repression of your natural feelings and instincts and turns what is really joyous into "wrong" or "sin" than it is not "truth"

If a belief tells you that to find or speak with god, you have to do anything but look within yourself, then it is not "truth"

If your belief tells of a weak minded god with a fragile ego that needs to be appeased and will punish you for being yourself, although it is said you have "free will" then it is not "truth"

If your belief sees other beliefs as threats and not just another way of looking at things, and condones or looks away at violence towards others who do not share these beliefs, then it is not "truth"

If your belief is based on blind faith and conformity and looks down upon and discourages people questioning and thinking for themselves, then it is not "truth"

start slowly with those.....
cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 08:52 AM   #2
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Truth

define truth!

the truth which you represent is very interesting then, it would answer the questions of the universe and the self that relates to it.

truth is very weird and something hard to grasp, like air!

but what you did say is "truthful" to the extent that, divisions, fear, threats etc, are negative traits which shouldnt seed itself primarily in the mind.

the best way to follow life is to be at peace in the mind, and not to think youre some hard ass m/f lol, feel me?
then you can reflect and be more patient in life, also be more righteous because patienec is a great virtue to build yourself with.

with such a persona at first, you have better mind tools to understand religions and faiths, and see what ought to be true without having to be told what is the truth.

after all, we will always fall in the trap....

what is truth?

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 08:59 AM   #3
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

truth is the thing thats there after you stop believing in anything

it is also the thing that is still there when you say 'there is no truth'

truth is also there when you get it wrong

truth is telling me that i dont need to be typing this post
but
i cannot think of anything better to do

truth is there without words
Old 11-12-2005, 09:50 AM   #4
MoT

MoT grasshopper

i do not belive in truth (objective) for a handful of reasons and also objectivity is an absurd word or at least too abstract for me... because on any issue there will ALWAYS be at least one person in this world who will disagree.. or will defend a false "truth" on that issue

and i think that truth and actuall state of a matter is something different
Old 11-12-2005, 09:52 AM   #5
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

if you are willing to consider a false truth then you have to observe an objective truth

dont sell yourself short

and dont defend a 'false' truth
Old 11-12-2005, 01:37 PM   #6
MoT

MoT grasshopper

yea but its always subjective but like things can be proven in various ways to be considered truth which was not my concern.. that was more about ideological or historical so called facts and religious teachings... i mean look at how many are there now and each and every one of them explains same documents or events a bit differently so either only one of them is exact or all of them are or none of them is
Old 11-12-2005, 02:35 PM   #7
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoT
yea but its always subjective but like things can be proven in various ways to be considered truth which was not my concern.. that was more about ideological or historical so called facts and religious teachings... i mean look at how many are there now and each and every one of them explains same documents or events a bit differently so either only one of them is exact or all of them are or none of them is
i understand your angle, but the fact you have understood that there is false out there, paves the way for truth. at least in your eyes, be it religious, scientific or whatever.

if i said that the sun is actually green, and we were unsure and believed this to be false, then certain things will happen...

1) an ideal of the truth is reborn, "the sun is yellow"
2) investigate ourselves using all means we have to seek the truth.
3) we make sound conclusions and manifest truth by concluding the sun is yellow, (until the sun colour were to change randomly..)

the fact that truth could be temporary or everlasting does not kill the word truth, only widens the horizon as to what it can mean.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 04:14 PM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WHAT you gotta understand is that in order to reach truth in any subject matter.belief/vocation etc,you gotta believe in something 1st,in the case of beliefs dividing peeps,i can say that it depends on the extent and understanding of that certain belief you got,in other words..sometimes the division caused by belief is caused by devotion and loyalty to that believe,now bare in mind that the devotion and lotalty in these cases could vary according to how deep the individual is into the belief or how much value he has off it,usually ,very staunch believes make way for division due to pride and preservation of what they believe in,its almost like a guard or a level that distinfuishes them from the next man,and thats were friction comes in for most part,all i can say is this,theres nothing wrong with believing in something for the purification and the positive rewards you will get outta it,however,there is something wrong with believing in something to have a certain status and feel accepted as a part of a certain movement/something and this is where divisiion comes in,because in every movement,there has to be a certain compatible group that can roll with it and usually,when the powers that be see certain individuals as not fit to be part of their believe,they will discriminate

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 09:17 AM   #9
june181972
Cream of the Corp

june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta

The basic problem here is that you start by saying "If a belief" ...says such and such... then it is not the truth.

There is a HUGE gap, rationally and logically, between "Truth" and "Belief"

Once a "Truth" is created or is manifested, anything other than that is an untruth.
One "Truth" opens the door to a multitude of lies

Lie=ANYTHING other than the Truth
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote