news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-12-2005, 07:50 AM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default question fo gurlies

can u do the 'crab' position?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 07:56 AM   #2
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru
Default Re: question fo gurlies

I can do lobster

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 07:58 AM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm ok its.. when a girls say.. arched over.. feet and hands are on the bed,,,flat on the bed.. and their body is arched... with their tummy/face/chest on the outside of the arch..

hope that kinda explains it!

can anyone? (not male! )

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-12-2005, 08:00 AM   #4
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have no idea but I was a gymnist.......so I can do back flips, handsprings.......stuff like that.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 08:02 AM   #5
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

Lobster is bassicaly, hands like pincers on the tits while crouched and white foam @ the mouth, drool if you will

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 11-12-2005, 08:08 AM   #6
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ Jeru......ur a hot mess!

Old 11-12-2005, 08:09 AM   #7
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
LOL @ Jeru......ur a hot mess!
I'm gonna start putting that in my sig and put times 1.2.3.... everytime I see you say that

Old 11-12-2005, 08:10 AM   #8
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL

I like to say it....drives my seed crazy!

Old 11-12-2005, 08:12 AM   #9
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
LOL

I like to say it....drives my seed crazy!
I can imagine LOL.Drives my seed crazy 2, in the erect position

Old 11-12-2005, 08:15 AM   #10
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL....hot mess baby hot mess!!!!!!!!

Old 11-12-2005, 08:15 AM   #11
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
LOL....hot mess baby hot mess!!!!!!!!
aaaaaaah LOL

Old 11-12-2005, 09:32 AM   #12
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

Old 11-12-2005, 09:36 AM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

noo
the crab!
come on somegurlie must have done it
its sick

got open access to mouth an pussy
especially the great angles of both them..
not to mention if U got 2 guys..

peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-12-2005, 10:00 AM   #14
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

[Tek]Wanna try some of my hot mess???[/Tek]

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 12:07 PM   #15
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Never Have Sex With A Person With Crabs Cuz If U Do You Will Be In
A Fucked Up Position

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote