news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-27-2013, 12:14 PM   #16
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Necros always been a good producer but his rhymes are lame. I remember enjoying his songs when i was 15, but when you grow up its just shock value and no depth. I highly doubt hes gonna have grown as an artist.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:46 PM   #17
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
that's a great beat but uhhh

this last one is arguable, its a tossup for me, i change my mind on which i like more depending on the day

whether you agree or not (bold prediction: you dont), i dont think anybody could deny that album had a truckload of straight bangers

you need to lay off the krokodil, man. but then again, besides saying he's a dope lyricist, you just say of him: "dope voice, on and on and on." i guess it's because of the language barrier, and your perfunctory understanding of english. no judgement here.... i can't speak anything but english, and as all can see i do it badly. but its still clear you dont really have english all the way figured out. maybe like 70 per cent. i'm not saying all this to poke fun, i'm just saying it to say that it's why you think necro is a good lyricist.

here's a challenge. take a few months. dont listen to necro. in that time, work through some rosetta stone lessons. once your english has improved, listen to necro's lyrics again. if you still like them, repeat from step one.

how else can you evaluate/perceive/discern anything without comparing it to what you've already evaluated/perceived/discerned? it's human brains and shit, son! synapses, mothafucka.

i really hate to keep attacking you like this (my hatred displayed by me continuing to attack you), but it's obvious that you're a virgin.

wu-corp: the home of well-managed expectations.

if an artist says it's good during pre-release, it definitely is. not once, in my entire hip-hop listening existence, have i ever been let down or misdirected by an artist proclaiming the high quality of their upcoming release. the fact that necro posted that, and used forceful, confident capitalization to do so, assuages all my fears. one less thing to keep me up at night.
Haha you mentioned most of the beats I like most. Ason Jones is probably my favorite from Cuban Linx II though. Gihad is a good beat, not one I would repeat. A little bit too repetitive.

Necro is very overrated by his fanbase imo
Old 09-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #18
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ not "getting" necro.
like he's some kind of deep mc or some shit.

he's had his moments as an mc, but anything i've heard him on in the last couple years has been trash.
he rhymes like he has no rhythm at all and is off beat very bad.

even his own brother distanced himself from him.

and on a whole project with g rap you just KNOW this boy is gonna look really, really bad on the mic.

hopefully some internet nerd will edit the necro out of this album.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:12 PM   #19
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Art cover

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...4486.&refid=17
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #20
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #21
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I guess it's better than a picture of necro and G Rap. most rappers are lazy as fuck about art covers, no creativity
Old 10-01-2013, 05:43 PM   #22
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post

even his own brother distanced himself from him.
Bill's last album is lyrically better than Necro's whole discography.

I've said it many times before, Necro gots great production, and he needs to have his production on many people's albums, but he cannot rap.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #23
theheavens
Banned

anybody who takes necro seriously as a lyricist is retarded. he's a mediocre lyricist at best, we get it, move on. his claim to fame is his production. nobody fucks with him. The Godfathers is probably going to feature some of his sickest beats.

necro is stingy as fuck when it comes to giving away beats. unless you're a legend or pay him $10,000, he's not interested. Rae got lucky with Gihad. every Wu member should be banging on his door and ask for beats. so should Nas...so should AZ...so should every MC with a brain
Old 10-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #24
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Does anybody have an example of a Necro track where hes not threatening to maim or kill the listener? Something vaguely serious that can give me hope he won't ruin this by talking about some ridiculous way hes gonna chop off my head on every track?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:46 PM   #25
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Probably the closest you're gonna get :

This is the shit he should be bringing to G Rap :

Still....the beats.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:47 PM   #26
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

fuck necro
hes wak to me

10 bricks my fav beat off of cl2
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #27
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

I think everybody that likes raw grimey nyc hip-hop likes Necro beats, guy has made some great beats in his career, and I dont hate his rapping.

Kool G Rap is a legend and he doesnt get old.

so lets wait, if this album really comes out its gonna be FLAMES!
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #28
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

i hope this is good
Old 10-02-2013, 01:30 AM   #29
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz drunken mastamAlAkAz drunken mastamAlAkAz drunken masta

He needs to bring these kind of beats for g rap

Old 10-02-2013, 04:56 AM   #30
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

any dates then this shit drops ? been a long time... not big fan of negro, but Kool G rap is GOAT.