news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-20-2015, 11:09 PM   #1
David Daniel Davis
N.I. Recruit

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms
Default Erykah Badu Mama's Gun fifteen year anniversary.

This album saw her further grow as an artist and prove that she was no fluke.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 07:00 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Sure. Shes so good. Although this one wasn't as good as Baduizm.

She has a mixtape album dropping this week called 'Caint Use My Phone'.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 09:43 PM   #3
food for thought
The Troglodyte Wins

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Do you even IT bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
U know , I'm often asked what kinda guy would you consider a simp
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Do you believe you are but one version of many variables of yourself in different realities?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:32 PM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A glimpse into her mentality:

Quote:
Erykah Badu is killing it: her remix of Drake's "Hotline Bling" is still in everybody's ears, her scheduled Thanksgiving mixtape might well overshadow a handful of other holiday releases, and she's the host for the about-to-air Soul Train Awards this year.

We spoke with Badu in an interview published today, but there's obviously plenty of things we didn't get to talk about, and one of the best tidbits we've learned about the singer recently came via a new feature with US Weekly in which she shares 25 fun facts about herself. The highlight? The Queen of Neo-Soul doesn't have a favorite rapper, and she's got a better reason than anybody else in the world.

"I don’t have a favorite rapper," she told the site. "I have three baby-daddy rappers, so I can’t pick one or you’re messing with my child support!" Still, it seems like Andre 3000 has a special place in her heart, and she says the best thing about him is that "his checks never bounce." (Seriously.)

In addition to that absolutely perfect response, Badu also shared the scoop on her wardrobe—she owns "726 head wraps" and "7,221 pieces of ankh jewelry"—and even touched on her favorite body part: her colon. She also admitted that she's totally down for a bar fight—"Most people think I’m not capable of starting a bar brawl, but I will"—and dished on her celebrity crush: Billy Dee Williams.

Read the whole feature here and catch up on our recent interview with the singer right here.

http://ca.complex.com/music/2015/11/...pper-hilarious
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:09 PM   #5
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol wtf!

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:20 PM   #6
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is Drake going to become a new baby daddy?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 07:51 AM   #7
David Daniel Davis
N.I. Recruit

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

It makes sense that Andre's checks never bounce since he is quite active, D.O.C. unfortunately did not sign any sensible contracts while ghostwriting for Death Row and Jay Electronica cannot release an album to save his life so it is what it is. I find it interesting that she would incite a bar brawl, question is, will she still be standing when it is over?
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 06:39 PM   #8
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

baby daddy came thru again

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

original version of 'Old Friends 4 Sale'

RIP Prince. You will be missed.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 06:42 PM   #9
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

she has a kid with that weirdo jay electronica? lol

Old 11-27-2015, 06:55 PM   #10
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^it's about the only project he ever finished

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

original version of 'Old Friends 4 Sale'

RIP Prince. You will be missed.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 11:07 AM   #11
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Erykah Badu sucks and she's weird LOL. Look at what she did to Andre and Common hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. They should've never dated her.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 09:18 PM   #12
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

She sounds jealous of that crappy rapper Iggy?

https://www.yahoo.com/music/s/erykah...014359780.html

Old 11-30-2015, 12:09 PM   #13
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She's mad that Iggy Azalea is cuter than her and she gets more men than Erykah hahahahahahahahahahaha. I heard one of the guys in rap group Dead Prez also dated Erykah. What a joke LOL. Why are several black men getting with her? She isn't cute. Plus she wears a lot of clothes to cover up her body as if she's afraid to show her body LOL.

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 11-30-2015, 12:16 PM   #14
CharlesJones
-

I do like her collabo song with Busta Rhymes called One on Busta's When Disaster Strikes album. I love Busta's album cover. Props to them for sampling Stevie Wonder's Love's In Need Of Love Today song on One. My dad has Stevie's Songs In The Key Of Life album that has that song.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-30-2015, 12:31 PM   #15
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

She's upset too cause Iggy is a white rapper.