news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default MC Serch co-signs Lord Jamar's comments on white people in hip-hop

MC Serch and all four of his chins agree with Lord Jamar's comments on whether or not white people should be allowed to have an opinion about rap music.

And I quote:

During a recent interview with VladTV, Brand Nubian emcee Lord Jamar spoke about whites in hip hop, asserting that while white rappers are welcome to get in the game, they will always be "guests."

Quote:
“Okay, white rappers, you’re coming to this almost as a guest,” Lord Jamar said. “Okay, matter of fact you are guests in the house of Hip Hop. Just because you have a hit record doesn’t give you the right as I feel to voice your opinion. White rappers, those of y’all who really studied the culture, that truly love Hip Hop and all that, keep it real with yourself, you know this is a black man’s thing. We started this. This is our sh*t. We’ve allowed you, those of you who’ve proved your skill and all that, we’ve allowed you to come in and kick your sh*t, make yourself known. You know what I mean? And if you have enough respect for the culture we f*ck with you. But don’t push it too far.”
http://www.byroncrawford.com/2013/09...n-hip-hop.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:43 PM   #2
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Oh and by the way Lord Jamar (AKA the Golden Era Closet-case) has been making practically a video a week addressing other men's sexuality and hiphop.

Normal functioning hetero males do not have that this much of a vested interest in this topic. It's getting weird watching him unravel. Probably touched by his uncle or something.

Also macklemore is a cornball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:44 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is Lord still 5%? lol I wouldn't be surprised if Lord Jamar has picked up trannies before.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote