news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-08-2015, 11:56 AM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default RIP Sean Price

Damn, today is a sad day for hip hop

My hearts heavy about this news

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^^^specter op
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:05 PM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn just saw this. RIP Ruck. Hip hop lost a great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:09 PM   #3
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How did he die and how old was he? Wow that sucks because I liked him.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:10 PM   #4
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Are you serious?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:10 PM   #5
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Only 43 ... RIP

will be listening to a lot of Sean P for the rest of the day

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:11 PM   #6
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

COD as of yet unknown. died in his sleep

Quote:
Quote:
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:15 PM   #7
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Noooooooooo! WTF

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:17 PM   #8
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

great MC

Quote:
Quote:
Jesus gon save us
Quote:

Last edited by Lee Towers; 08-08-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:21 PM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Wow that's messed up. I think he was smoking too much weed and drinking alcohol. I don't know when rappers are gonna learn that you can't be doing that if you wanna live to be old. That stuff isn't good for you and that's why I posted a topic about that on here. Some of ya'll laughed at me about that but I don't think it's funny that so many people do that and some have gotten a health issue and died from that.
Fuxk off with your self righteous garbage, too early for that nonsense

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^^^specter op
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:27 PM   #10
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

great artist ...

there is a mixtape and an LP on the way, the mixtape was supposed to drop next week

Quote:
Quote:
Jesus gon save us
Quote:

Last edited by Lee Towers; 08-08-2015 at 02:23 PM.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:30 PM   #11
Illmatic Hispanic
KNOWLEDGE BORN

Illmatic Hispanic drunken mastaIllmatic Hispanic drunken masta
Default Hip hop vet Sean Price dies.

R.I.P. big homie.
Illmatic Hispanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:33 PM   #12
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

yeah it's a sad day for hiphop

there's a thread about this in the hiphop section already
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=133449

peace

Quote:
Quote:
Jesus gon save us
Quote:

Last edited by Lee Towers; 08-08-2015 at 02:20 PM.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:54 PM   #13
dret.izm
PRODIGAL SUN

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

peep my words, words, heavenly words
words that get niggas locked up in 73rd

rip big ruck
Old 08-08-2015, 12:58 PM   #14
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

playing Sean P for the rest of the day

Quote:
Quote:
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
Old 08-08-2015, 01:08 PM   #15
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I control the masses, with metaphors that's massive
Don't ask if the nigga Ruck'll bash shit like Cassius
I'm drastic, when it comes to verbs I be flippin
Coz herbs just be shittin off the words I be kickin

RIP Sean P
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote