news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-29-2014, 07:28 PM   #1
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Common - Nobody's Smiling

Dropping July 22nd, exec. produced by No ID.

Tracklist:

1. The Neighborhood f. Lil Herb & Cocaine 80s
2. No Fear
3 Diamonds f. Big Sean
4. Blak Majik f. Jhené Aiko
5. Speak My Piece
6. Hustle Harder f. Snoh Aalegra & Dreezy
7. Nobody’s Smiling
8. Real f. Elijah Blake
9. Kingdom f. Vince Staples
10. Rewind That

Deluxe edition:
11. Out On Bond f. Vince Staples
12. 7 Deadly Sings
13. Young Hearts Run Free f. Cocaine 80s

Standard and Deluxe covers...

The cover explained:

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:09 PM   #2
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1st Single - Speak My Piece (Prod. No ID)

- KP -
Old 07-12-2014, 09:16 PM   #3
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Common - Diamonds Ft Big Sean

- KP -
Old 07-13-2014, 02:19 AM   #4
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

eh, I haven't checked for a Common joint in like a decade.

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:16 AM   #5
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is this any good?
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 12:51 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:58 PM   #7
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
is this any good?
Don't know if this leaked yet, of the tracks I've heard from it though I predict this won't be as good as his last album but it will be solid.

Why does every damn album have to have a Big Sean or 2Trainz feature on though!

- KP -
Old 07-17-2014, 02:09 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Masked Avenger said he hasn't checked out a Common album in 10 years hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Can I Borrow A Dollar and Resurrection albums are the only ones of his i like. He's gotten too soft over the years. I think his last good song was Sweet which came out a few years ago. That's a hard song and i wish he would make more songs like that.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:46 AM   #9
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i need to listen more to this, i wasn't exactly blown away on my first two listens... but it might very well be a grower, to me the three deluxe edition songs and "Kingdom" is the illest songs so far.

Common has released several incredible albums, "Can I Borrow A Dollar" is his weakest album not counting that horrendous "Universal Mind Control". "Resurrection" and "Like Water For Chocolate" is his best, no question, but i'm a fan of "Be", "One Day" and "Electric Circus" too... "Finding Forever" got a lot of good jams too. i really need to bang this new LP more.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 08:39 AM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i saw a name like lil herb and my optimism died

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:32 AM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Claaa7 saying Can I Borrow A Dollar is his weakest album hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. That's his best album.

Old 07-20-2014, 12:17 PM   #12
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Common - Diamonds Ft Big Sean

Common's dropping science and all i hear from Big Sean is "day day day day, way way way way", maybe its like a renegade thing where it wasn't ever supposed to have big sean on it idk common's in with some retards
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 01:50 PM   #13
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

lol, album is fucking trash... and i was about to preorder. money is safe now. dunno what common was thinking, but shit is garbage, few good joints, but overall its crap. especialy after dope ass dreamer/believer.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:14 PM   #14
Sun Tanama
Not From Panama

Sun Tanama drunken mastaSun Tanama drunken masta

Common walks a fine line between conscious rap and plain boring rap. Imo hes been boring since Electric Circus.
I done Ernest Givins electric slide on my roof"
Sun Tanama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 03:42 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Sickdog hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Common became boring after The Bitch In You diss song about Ice Cube. Sweet song he did a few years ago about Drake was hard and I don't understand why he won't make more hard songs like that.