news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-01-2013, 08:03 PM   #16
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

solid track.....he killed violent by design back in the day though
Old 10-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #17
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have no idea why he's wearing gold-platted front teeth in the video

beat is nice. yeah all of C-Lance's beats sound the same, but if it ain't broken, don't fix it
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #18
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Beat gave me a headache and lyrics are typical of him lately. Expected something better for the first single.

Lmao at the vague release date... Autumn 2013.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #19
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Most people stopped fucking with Jus, but I'm still checking for him. Not really feeling the beat that much, I wish he wasn't doing this whole album with C-Lance. Hopefully it ends up being alright though.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:18 AM   #20
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Jus Allah sounds identical to Vinnie Paz these days. I wish he'd return to his former delivery.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #21
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

whats up with the grill? lol the return? lol
nice tees he's rocking lol

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #22
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the grill looks dumb as fuck. I'm surprised the director wasn't like "wtf you got in your teeth?"

anyway, I'd rather hear Jus than Vinnie at this point. this album is going to be a horror show. after Agallah fucked up Jus' debut album, I'm glad he's got C-Lance producing this record. the kid's got bangers...even if they all do sound the same
Old 10-02-2013, 04:58 PM   #23
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Dope, I found this dudes first album at dollar tree one time.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #24
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I remember you mentioning that.

It made me mad as fuck because I've never seen some G shit like that @ my local DT.

C-Lance is producing the whole MMA LP?

Meh, whatever.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:16 PM   #25
theheavens
Banned

technically the entire album will sound like this

so if this isn't your cup of tea (and you enjoy male genitalia), look elsewhere
Old 10-02-2013, 08:19 PM   #26
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^That's hard as fuck.

But a full LP of C-Lance beats has potential to get old by track #6.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #27
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

He's been nothing but straight garbage for years now.

Boring multisyllables that sound like they were written by a child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:02 PM   #28
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

The flow is awful compared to what he used to sound like and lyrics are very basic, nothing like what he used to be

This C-Lance beat is not worthy of even a fallen off Jus to spit on, its trash like most his beats tbh
Old 10-03-2013, 04:38 PM   #29
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeea..... That was pretty fucking shite tbf
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #30
theheavens
Banned

You faggots suck Sean Price's dick but this is wack to you?? hip hop is NOT for you. go check out Coldplay