news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-22-2005, 01:08 PM   #16
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Sticky Fingaz....any fans left????

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PQKWTA4CX48X1U41KYPYIP0U1

Evil streets - Sticky Fingaz, Fredro Starr, Sonsee, MethodMan
Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 01:22 PM   #17
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

yeah its a nice track

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 01:25 PM   #18
Origin™

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone want some sticky fingaz tracks, gimme a pm, i got everything hes ever made.

one
Old 06-22-2005, 06:16 PM   #19
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

I only remember Sticky from a Snoop joint
Wu-Tality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 09:31 PM   #20
fox7jr7
Veteran Member

fox7jr7 grasshopper

Sticky FIngaz is raw as fuck. Hes the man. He puts some creativity and emotion into his music!!

Technical One up some of his good songs for us!! Prefreably not off The Autobiography

www.immortal-technique.com
www.freetupac.com
fox7jr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:05 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I wouldn't recommend Decade, and that's coming from a big Onyx fan. The album has some good songs, but there are a bunch of filler stuff on there also. Just like Onyx's last couple of albums. So I wouldn't say that he's 100 percent non-commerical, cause there are definitely some commerical songs on Decade.

What's up with Sonsee though? He should release a solo album already. To me, he always kept it raw, even when Sticky, and definitely Fredro were faltering. I never listened to either of Fredro's solo albums. Has anyone else? I heard they were really lame.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:18 PM   #22
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hes good.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:44 PM   #23
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

I've been a onyx fan and a Sticky fan for like forever, Black Trash is gold, Decade is fucking Ill, he's still the rawest.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 07:06 AM   #24
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

yo i havent heard fredros solo stuff either....shit they said on vibe mag that 50 cent knocked fredro out with one punch in a fight..
but just like nas said vibe doesnt know shit about hip hop
yo technical would u post some good-ass sticky figz joints that arent from blacktrash something possibly more rare...

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 09:32 AM   #25
Origin™

like i posted before,. sticky wasnt allowed too do what he wanted on that decade cd, be it he wasnt in the money enough or what ever, but he said, the album was made to tie people over untill he finished the album hes making now... he still sick on decade tho.

one

aight i'll upload a few later on tonight for ya im out at moment.

peace
Old 06-23-2005, 08:23 PM   #26
K-Oss
K-Oss Theorist

K-Oss grasshopper

word sticky is the man....download "Man Up"...from the def jam game...the Decade album sucks in production for the most part...too much cheesey "OG" production...but look what label its on....D3 Entertainment....the graveyard of emcees
Old 06-23-2005, 09:04 PM   #27
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i love sticky got blacktrash and onyx man great group

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 09:40 PM   #28
Hidden Chamber
NYG

Hidden Chamber grasshopper
Lightbulb Re: Sticky Fingaz....any fans left????

Dat Kirk Jones album was nice

Onyx n Da Wu shud do anotha collab like "The Worst", dat wud make a hot come back 4 da both of them. A video 4 dat.
Hidden Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:28 PM   #29
youngdeck01

youngdeck01 grasshopper

word, dont cop decade, that was straight grabage n i like sticky alot...im waitin for him to drop an album like blacktrash, that shit was hot...
as for fredro, i had his first solo joint it was decent nuthin special, i wouldnt think about buyin his last album, because it was the same label sticky's decade was on, so im guess it is just as bad
youngdeck01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:33 PM   #30
ThaHed
Veteran Member

ThaHed grasshopper

im a huge sticky fan.

Vote for Chamillionaire
&
CHECK OUT THE MESSAGE BOARD
Music, Video, Women, for all registered users.
ThaHed is offline   Reply With Quote