news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #106
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So you're just gonna shrug your shoulders and allow it to continue? Something needs to be done, don't you think?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #107
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's not impractical, it's what's needed. And it's only the mentally ill that need the extra care. I'm not telling you to put the entire population on meds and see a psychiatrist regularly. It's only when needed. Wouldn't you agree that mentally ill people need extra help? And if there were an intervention at the early stages of psychosis it wouldn't and shouldn't have been left to get worse.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-06-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #108
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Trixx do you understand what capitalism is?

I'd like to believe you're being naive or simply trolling rather than retarded.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #109
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

can your country not make any changes?

change your policies?

is your country not capable of making change?

things are great as they are?

Decipher, son.

Old 10-06-2013, 05:25 PM   #110
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
can your country not make any changes?

change your policies?

is your country not capable of making change?

things are great as they are?
my country? lol its not down down to a 'country' its down to global economics. How can you ever make anything but cosmetic changes to society when the basis of the system we live under will never change without a worldwide revolution?

Heres another question.

Where did you get the idea that life is fair? We're just organisms on a floating mass, and the more aggressive of us are always going to exploit the others.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:33 AM   #111
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

I guess I've been spoiled living in England

Decipher, son.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:00 AM   #112
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
I guess I've been spoiled living in England
Smh

Please explain this so i can fully comprehend your ignorance.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:50 AM   #113
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

We look after the mentally ill over here.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-07-2013, 10:35 AM   #114
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I thought sosa was from england? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #115
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

what sosa knows about the world is what he learned from rap songs.

i couldn't give a fuck where he's from.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-07-2013, 11:23 AM   #116
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
We look after the mentally ill over here.
Yeah its better than americas mental health care granted. Theres still people killing their children and committing suicide and attacking people. Its not possible to keep track of everyone and why would you want to? People have to take responsibility for their own lives.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:27 AM   #117
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
what sosa knows about the world is what he learned from rap songs.

i couldn't give a fuck where he's from.
Bahahahaha! I'm glad theres people like CJ and Trixx on this site, they always make me laugh.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:06 PM   #118
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

as things are going the way they are in the US they're only waiting for their next mass shooting, and then the next, and the next.

goodluck with that.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #119
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Trixx and soul controller are like wu-corp's mentally unstable Adam and Eve!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #120
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

don't think that just because my words hit hard that i'd be huffing and puffing while typing. it's nothing like that, i'm always calm when i type.

Decipher, son.