news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-07-2013, 05:49 PM   #121
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #122
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

now if it was KERZO that was in this debate he might have got heated under the collar and that's how he imagined i would be too, but the truth is i didn't have to break a sweat.

if anyone got emotionally unstable it was the boys who had to resort to insults cos they'd ran out of reason.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-08-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #123
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
now if it was KERZO that was in this debate he might have got heated under the collar and that's how he imagined i would be too, but the truth is i didn't have to break a sweat.

if anyone got emotionally unstable it was the boys who had to resort to insults cos they'd ran out of reason.

Actually, the person who got heated and emotional, is the person who posted the most in this thread.

I have posted 18 times in this thread (including this post).

Trix posted a whopping 57 times in this thread. That is 3.17 more times than I have posted.

I win. Trix loses!!!

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #124
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

which post shows emotion?

everything i've said is pure logic. nothing to do with emotion.

it's not about the number of posts it's about the content of the post.

comprehension isn't your strong point.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-08-2013 at 01:27 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #125
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You put a lot of energy into this thread. Period. Your content is highly illogical and emotion driven. That statement of comprehension coming from you is ironic.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #126
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

this is an online forum. if you don't put energy into threads then there is no online forum. tell me how many other threads were/are being posted in? hardly any.

you're trying to say everything i said was emotionally driven and didn't make sense? i made perfect sense. you have problems with comprehension so you'll just wanna sit their and argue with me. fact is, you're the one that ran out of reasoning and started with the insults.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-08-2013 at 01:42 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #127
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

so what are your reasons for being against better health care?

Decipher, son.

Old 10-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #128
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you only made fewer posts than me because you'd ran out of things to say. not because you were less emotionally charged. you were sweating. fancy bringing up post natal depression in men and feminism? talk about reaching.

like i said, i didn't break a sweat.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-08-2013 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #129
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
You put a lot of energy into this thread. Period. Your content is highly illogical and emotion driven. That statement of comprehension coming from you is ironic.

mentally ill people need better health care. how is that illogical?

if you don't understand the logic there then you really need to go back to school and learn a thing or two about comprehension. you fail miserably.

where was the logic when you brought up male post natal depression and feminism?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-08-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:18 PM   #130
wt36
CHICKEN HEAD

wt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snake

Mental Illness is the greatest excuse for criminals of all-time. Only a fool would believe this feminist bullshit being spread in this thread.

First of all women giving birth do not have twenty bones broken when they give birth.

Pain is a subjective feeling and the vast majority of women in this country give birth under the influence of pain killers, its a fact. More importantly, Postnatal depression has very little to do with the pain of childbirth anyway.

Women who suffer from postnatal depression are more likely to have suffered from depression before pregnancy, again fact.

One in five Americans is now identified as having a mental illness, roughly 5 percent of those have committed criminal offenses, again fact.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY MENTAL ILLNESS IN AMERICA HAS INCREASED 2 AND A HALF TIMES BETWEEN 1987-2007.

why?

are we all losing our minds?

Not at all it is quite simply the pussification of this country by people who think there is a medical condition at the heart of every criminal action that happens.

Drugs aka medication has flooded the nation (if you laugh or cry too much there is a drug for that now) Americans are bombarded by drug companies in all forms of media.

Yet the decline continues.

Serious mental illness is highly misunderstood by the public, which leads unqualified assholes to explain away the actions of bad people who have no respect for other life, with coffee shop psychology that is totally at odds with fact. The mentally ill are not CRIMINALS!

I don't know what's worse the woman putting her child's life in danger or the woman (possible mother?) who defends it with mental illness. Postnatal depression is real and 97% who suffer are never convicted of a thing. Stop disgracing them with your propaganda.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:08 AM   #131
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Another one of your secondaries.

Again, what does advocating better health care for the mentally ill have to do with feminism?

Post natal depression is a recognised illness. You've never given birth so how would you know?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-11-2013 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:26 AM   #132
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

In my experience when I've dealt with mental illness from both sexes ... the experience is never uniform/consistent. It's as if someone throws a mexican-made firework in your direction and it could be a dud or blow your face off. Gauge the situation accordingly given social cues or based on any info of their past behavior (if available).

The hostile nature of Law enforcement and the stigma from the general public in this country surrounding this matter disgusts me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:31 AM   #133
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

The attitudes towards mental illness is down to ignorance.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-11-2013, 12:44 AM   #134
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

If one in five people have a mental illness and only 5 percent of them commit a crime then that's a pretty low percentage. So how are people using a mental illness as an excuse to commit crimes? Plus you can't just claim you have a mental illness it has to be diagnosed by a doctor.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-11-2013, 12:47 AM   #135
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote