news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-20-2014, 07:10 PM   #1
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms
Default Lucy

Film looks interesting.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:37 PM   #2
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gay shit
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #3
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I want to see this on Netflix.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:54 AM   #4
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Who has seen this?
Old 08-15-2014, 10:15 AM   #5
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

10% is a myth

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:56 AM   #6
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Save your money. She doesn't even show side titee. I you want to see SJ look like a bitchy whore watch don jon instead.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:19 AM   #7
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I saw this Saturday night. 5/10.
Almost everything I heard about the movie was positive but it really wasn't that good. Literally no plot and no ending. Like no resolution at the end, no lesson learned, no real conclusion.
Should've seen guarians of the galaxy instead but shawty didn't want to
Old 08-25-2014, 12:21 PM   #8
5th state
n.i.

5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wanna see where they go with the '100% angle' ; coincidentally I was in a book shop today, browsing through a new non fiction book on recent discoveries about the brain. I hope the movie explores this 'brains' part of the story in an interesting way. Cuz besides that & SJ this movie doesn't sound all that.

I'll edit my post after I see it in about 2 hours with a drinking bud of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
5th state has mad wu corp dick in his mouth.
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:53 PM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah unfortunately it doesn't get that deep but I guess you'll find out

no deeper than the matrix
Old 08-25-2014, 01:31 PM   #10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Great concept ruined by lack of cohesion?
Old 08-25-2014, 03:00 PM   #11
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

one could say
Old 08-25-2014, 03:12 PM   #12
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
Great concept ruined by lack of cohesion?
Its a decent movie
I usually like the films by the director Luc Besson.
the flick has some pretty cool action scenes,and it does make you think what it would be like if we were able to use 100% of our brain capacity.
I didnt like the ending sooo much tho

is it worth seeing...sure
is it worth paying full price at the theater...no
cheap day at the theater....sure if you have nothing else better to do

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:02 PM   #13
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

I will stream it and watch it projected onto a wall from my HD projector.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #14
5th state
n.i.

5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So I watched it with one of my former colleagues a few hours ago and I gotta say I was impressed.

The beginning was cliché enough, so was the acting, but from there on the movie picked up. I don't want to give the story away for those who haven't seen it, but I'll say this much : the movie's only worth your while if you're into science fiction, perhaps a bit of philosophy.

Which doesn't mean I wanna sound off on people who didn't like the movie. It's all about taste and expectations. I thought the acting was okay. The plot developed in a way which appealed to me. The final quarter of the movie is where the goodies were at for me.

If you're going in expecting this to be an action movie (which I was myself, judging by the trailer) you might be disappointed. It's not really that kind of movie.

It's kind of thought provoking, even if you don't agree with the argument Luc Besson is making in this movie.

Overall, personally, I'd say this has been the most fulfilling movie for me this year, so far. I was enthusiastic about 'Guardians of the Galaxy' too, but more in an 'adventure movie' kind of way. This one gives you things to think about.

Next up for me are 'Expendables 3' (going in with zero expectations, I liked the first two installments well enough) and 'Boyhood' (because of the raving reviews).

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
5th state has mad wu corp dick in his mouth.

Last edited by 5th state; 08-25-2014 at 08:34 PM.
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:13 PM   #15
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Under The Skin is tremendous. This one looks silly.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote