news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
Fei Long

Fei Long shaolin monk
Default Killa Sin

Is he ever gonna drop a solo album?

What's his status?

If Silent Weapons was a Killa Sin it would have been one of the best Hip-Hop albums ever.

He's too nice to not drop anything
Fei Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #2
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

the answer is no and his favorite wrestler is the Honky Tonk Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #3
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

His wifey "sinfully cute" is a member of wu corp and posts occasionally.... she will be the only one who could tell you what killa sin is doing.

Last edited by zooruka; 10-05-2013 at 07:26 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
anti-social
Veteran Member

anti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkey

Yes he is working on a few things. Hopefully I'll be able to work with him in the near future. Good guy with a lot of talent.
anti-social is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:59 AM   #5
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Killa Sin performing The Archer

Old 10-06-2013, 04:14 AM   #6
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-social View Post
Yes he is working on a few things. Hopefully I'll be able to work with him in the near future. Good guy with a lot of talent.
true story.
and his latest verses were ill

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:21 AM   #7
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That track's still a beast, someone tell 9th to stop wearing that ridiculous tiny man bag backpack though!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #8
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Wish they could have got an instrumental version so he didn't have to flow over himself.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:13 PM   #9
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lazy garbage performance.

Rapping over rapping.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #10
justice sword
85 %ER

justice sword shaolin monk

i was at the Killarmy show in Boston and couldnt stop laughing at 9th rocking the mini camo bag....his whole getup was shook...on another note i saw DOM P perform 2 times in the last few weeks and both times he was ON POINT..
justice sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #11
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Long View Post
Is he ever gonna drop a solo album?

What's his status?

If Silent Weapons was a Killa Sin it would have been one of the best Hip-Hop albums ever.

He's too nice to not drop anything

The problem is that he has not gotten any real offers to do this. What has been offered, he found the offers terribly insulting. The offers were not worth it for him to do it. I guess if someone came with a real offer than he would be more than willing.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #12
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Insulting in what way?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #13
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Insulting in what way?

The whole business of the offers- mostly financial
Old 10-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #14
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
The whole business of the offers- mostly financial
What kind of offers does he expect to get? the music industry aint what it used to be, there is no big budgets for underground artists anymore. I think Killa has been locked away too much and lost touch with the business aspect of the music, LOL.

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:57 PM   #15
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

I can't say Birdcage is entirely off, because you are right. The industry is not what it used to be, but then, he just not going to do it, if it's not what he thinks it should be.