news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

Old 10-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
Fei Long

Fei Long shaolin monk
Default Mac Miller- Watching Movies with the Sound Off

1. The Star Room
2. Avian
3. Iím Not Real (Feat. Vinny Radio & Earl Sweatshirt)
4. S.D.S.
5. Bird Call
6. Matches (Feat. Ab-Soul)
7. I Am Who Am (Killiní Time) (Feat. Niki Randa)
8. Objects In the Mirror
9. Red Dot Music (Feat. Action Bronson)
10. Gees (Feat. ScHoolboy Q)
11. Watching Movies
12. Suplexes Inside of Complexes and Duplexes (Feat. Jay Electronica)
13. Remember
14. Someone Like You
15. Aquarium
16. Youforia
17. Goosebumpz
18. O.K. (Feat. Tyler, The Creator)
19. Claymation

Anyone here dare to hear this album? I hate to admit this but this is probably the best produced album of the year, up there with Albert Einstein and 12 Reasons to Die. All the producers went all in on the beats and outshined Mac easily, Mac's rapping is just subpar and average, nothing to write home about. But this is cloud rap at its finest. The song produced by Alchemist is nuts.

"I'm Not Real" has a really great beat, all the beats on here are layered, intricate, and really could have been an instrumental album in itself.

"Suplexes " is an interesting song where he kinda disses underground rappers with complex lyrics and it has a great beat.

The bonus songs are all pretty wack, but everything before that are all damn good.
Fei Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Long View Post

I hate to admit this but this is probably the best produced album of the year,
U HAD TO CREATE A SECONDARY TO SAY THIS GAY SHIT U FAGGiT?

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:37 PM   #3
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

The best verse on there is unsurprisingly the Jay Electronica verse on 'Suplexes'.

But yeah its a decent album for the production and hooks, his rhymes aren't terrible but they're pretty basic and corny.

sick alchemist beat.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mac Miller's lame and that album cover is horrendous...I wouldn't even waste hard drive space on this bullshit
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:46 AM   #5
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Long View Post
this is probably the best produced album of the year
no doubt...

and Mac Miller knows how 2 floww....

thiz lp iz DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Love diz track :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrfD-d7XLLw

^^

6 starr trak right here

Taylor KIDZ
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote